BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kyle C.
Clinton, NY
I have yet to find something that doesn't go perfectly with. Franks is the only hot sauce I think of when I think hot sauce.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
Maria M.
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
Sarah Z.
Brunswick
I love this hot sauce and it so good and it really good for you. It is so good and the food it can go on and it so much fun.
andrea r.
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Janelle K.
In our house, we literally use this on every meal. Whether we cook with it or just pour it on top, it's always on our plate!
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Needs a little bit more of spicyness in my opinion go be honest. It's not that pricey as I was comparing and good value also
Silvia r.
I've used Franks sauce and i love it. For those who like spicy food, pour some over chicken in a crockpot nd let it cook. Yum
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
In my opinion this is the best pepper sauce it has such an awesome kick to it but not to spicy it leaves you wanting more!!!
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
The bomb.com love love love goes with everything. Adds flavor to and a little heat to cooking. You will want to drink it lol.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?