BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amber P.
Amber P.
Prescott, WI
SO good! It works great as a hot sauce dip, on buffalo wings, or chicken.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Pizza pasta everything! Yummm so good
Tamicka F.
Tamicka F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is by far the best hot sauce out there great on wings of course but add to spaghetti tacos it's great
Lexy A.
Lexy A.
Foodie Expert
My mom uses this on her homemade chicken tenders and it makes them so much better! It can get kinda hot if you're not use to spicy things but it'll be worth the burning mouth!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on everything. I only use this hot sauce for my buffalo chicken dip. It is also good on eggs to add a little spice!
Laurel P.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
Frank's is my go-to for any number of meals, especially grilled chicken wings. This is the ONLY product I will use on my famous wings. I've been using it for close to 20 years now, and won't ever veer away. It's ideal.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I don't eat wings like pretty much everyone else reviewing this product, but I do add a dash of it to my homemade hummus to give it a little more flavor and kick! Love it!
Tiffanie F.
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
Used Frank's to make their buffalo chicken dip and everyone loved it! Would love to make this again. Franks is the best hot sauce out there!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Rockwell City, IA
I love the Frank's Buffalo Sauce. I add it to everything: pizza, chicken, pasta, chips, etc. I think I would drink it straight out of the bottle if my brothers didn't use it all the time too.
Stephanie r.
Stephanie r.
Weatogue, CT
Frank's is my go-to choice for hot sauce to keep on hand at the house. It's great for spicing up my eggs at breakfast, some chicken, or to throw in soup or atop tacos.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?