BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
KARLA G.
Foodie Expert
Love it it's hot and I can used it to eat it with my food it's super delicious I just love it
Genesis K.
Excelente producto!! Muy picante como me gusta! Gracias por enviármelo totalmente gratis!!
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
The best spicy sauce I use it with my meat, tacos and everything because I love spicy food!
oriana g.
The best sauce ever!!! Perfect spicy I just love this ❤❤ i recommend this great taste like
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Foodie Expert
Definetely gonna be using this in wings and see how they come out u loveeee me some spicy 🔥
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't like because I never have liked, but my father says is so delicious, he loves that.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Great sauce for hot wings delicious wonder meal I provided my family thanks to influencster
Sonia F.
Foodie Expert
Definitely worth buying. So good on anything pizza, tacos, wings, fried rice. Even on chips
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot I have tried I can added to pretty much everything you have to try it
Maria A.
Doral, FL
Not very spicy at a all. Is more about the flavor, the perfect balance of heat and flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?