BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
Esta salsa es muy bueno a mi familia le gusta mucho tiene un saber muy agradable en vista de que en casa no consumen picante.
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
Love it! It's my favorite hot sauce. So get on shredded chicken or chicken wings. It's a great price and frequently on sale.
Fred H.
Flavorful sauce. Packs on the heat. Goes great on sardines, chicken, and eggs. Fans of hot sauce will enjoy this tasty brand.
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
Franks red hot goes great with absolutely everything. I love all their products especially the buffalo wing sauce its spicy!
Heidy F.
So tasty and spicy. I loved it. It taste so good on my wings. Thris hot sauce has to be the best out there. No doubt about it
Kelsi W.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
One of the best sauces to use for wings, Franks has just the right amount of heat and amazing spices to back it up!! Awesome!
Kelly Marie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
I use this to dip pizza, add to breakfast sandwiches and on chicken! I love a versatile sauce. And I love the flavor of this!
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Franks is the best got sauce out there. I always use this for a buffalo chicken dip that I serve at all of my get togethers.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
By far one of my favorite hot sauce brands out there. Always makes it easy for me to make hot wings and the taste is amazing!
Kaydi S.
This sauce is so hot, i love spicy thing and this is spicy. i got one for my dad too and he loves it so much, I'm gonna share
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?