BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Simi Valley, CA
The spicy buffalo can not get any better. I love it on pizza and any kind of chicken, sooo good! I put that s$*t on everything!
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The Sweet Chili is my jam on fried chicken with rice, or with french fries. I also like the garlic hot sauce because its great to make hot wings, but I also add it to meat balls when cooking them in the crockpot.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE i usually miss this with a little sugar and honey for thickness makes a great sauce for wings !
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is a great sauce for on buffalo wings, not too spicy but full of flavor. There's no going wrong with adding this sauce to any meal you want to kick up a notch!
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It has great flavor and is incredibly versatile. I use it on chicken, sandwiches, dips, eggs- the list could go on and on.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Plainfield, Il
This is hands down the best tasting hot sauce around. It's not smokey, it's not so hot that it has no flavor, it's not too vinegar-y.

Frank's is amazing on everything from wings to pizza to dips to Gardetto's. I literally put this S on everything.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Santa Ana, CA
I was very surprised with the taste of this hot sauce. I decided on the buffalo sauce and tried to make my own hot wings. It was a fun experience, less expensive than buying them from pizza hut and honestly the taste was very close to as if someone else had prepared them! I have not tried the sweet chili but I'm sure it tastes just AS amazing.
Francine V.
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
My favorite hot sauce. Use it on everything from wings to pizza, burgers, tacos, nachos, etc.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Dublin, OH
I use Frank's to stretch flavor. We mix it with ranch dressing to make a dip for chicken, and I put it on my salad with blue cheese dressing to add a little kick and increase the sauce to lettuce ratio without all the guilt. Yummy!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Prescott, WI
SO good! It works great as a hot sauce dip, on buffalo wings, or chicken.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?