BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Leticia Q.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
Taste great and gives anything that extra kick! Put it in soup, on chicken on anything and everything!!
Andrea G.
Definitely hot!!! Goes great with tacos and ramen!! Great kick, not too hot and super amazing tasting!
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this hot sauce! Great on tacos and taco soup! We will not be using any other kind :)
Andrea M.
Stuff is good got it on my box and love it on everything it's not to spicy but hot and it's a bit thick
Karley B.
Willow, OK
This is by far our fav buffalo sauce!! It is good for all kinds of recipes. I usually buy it at walmart
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
I was actually surprised but this hot sauce is so good and flavorful and not really spicy. It's great!
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce flavor and brand hands down! Household essential! My favorite in my buffalo chicken dip!
Bianca B.
York, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce for almost anything! Love it ! Wings, burgers and dressings! Good price and size.
Sandy W.
Cedar Hill, TN
I use Frank's on everything. Scramble eggs, grilled meat. Once you use it you will never want to stop.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Seriously my favorite hot sauce... it goes with everything! I like it best on chicken or french fries.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?