BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
There is something about just the right amount of tang and spice--and Frank's has it! I put it on (almost) everything. Wings, pizza, chips, etc. NOM. For someone who cannot tolerate spice just a few drops will do to get the best flavor!
Kat L.
Kings Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Use it regularly for chili and buffalo chicken dip! Always a crowd pleaser!
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I put it on everything, from breakfast to dinner and its the only thing I use in my buffalo chicken dip.
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love Franks hot sauce. I like it on chicken, noodles, mac, it is so spicy and i love spicy.
Allison N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use Frank's to make buffalo chicken dip. I've tried making it with other brands but it tastes the best with Frank's.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This hot sauce tease totally amazing! This can go on absolutely anything and it will still taste nice. It is definitely amazing on buffalo wings. Highly recommend.
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
Love the flavor of franks red hot. I also love their buffalo wing sauce. Better than tobacco sauce to me.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
This is as much a staple in my house as milk. My 7 year old son loves it, almost as much as I do. It's on or in most everything, from eggs to soup. It really adds a lot to food.
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
Where is spicy family so we put hot sauce on practically everything we eat it with her eggs we do with our tacos we eat it with our pizza my dad puts it in his chili we love franks red hot
Renee L.
Franks is wonderful as an ingredient in dips (I primarily mean the variations of the hot wing dip mentioned) but I do not like to use it as a "fix" to make something spicier. For example, if my soup needs to be spicier I am going to grab many sauces before Franks. Overall, it does its purpose and is a good wing sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?