BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love their new buffalo wing sauce too. In general their hot sauces are hot but tasty and I really do put it on everything. How can you not? Not to mention the price is always right, I buy extra when its on sale
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
The perfect hot sauce. Perfect balance of heat and vinegar. A must have in my home.
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I like it in chili, on hotdogs, buffalo wings and just about everything else!!! It's sooooooo good!
Nusrat M.
Nusrat M.
I really love hot sauce but there are some that I don't like. But this is the bomb! This taste way better then the Texas Pete. This is real hot sauce. This really gives a spice taste. The commercial is so true. The sauce gives an extra level to your food.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Fredericksburg, VA
It's not too spicy. It's more of a buffalo sauce. A little thicker than normal hot sauces. Must try.
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The Sweet Chili is my jam on fried chicken with rice, or with french fries. I also like the garlic hot sauce because its great to make hot wings, but I also add it to meat balls when cooking them in the crockpot.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE i usually miss this with a little sugar and honey for thickness makes a great sauce for wings !
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is a great sauce for on buffalo wings, not too spicy but full of flavor. There's no going wrong with adding this sauce to any meal you want to kick up a notch!
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It has great flavor and is incredibly versatile. I use it on chicken, sandwiches, dips, eggs- the list could go on and on.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Plainfield, Il
This is hands down the best tasting hot sauce around. It's not smokey, it's not so hot that it has no flavor, it's not too vinegar-y.

Frank's is amazing on everything from wings to pizza to dips to Gardetto's. I literally put this S on everything.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?