BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Romana E.
SANTA CLARA, CA
I love buffalo sauce with everything and this is amazing I tried it and now I put on everything
Rosemary L.
Hanford, CA
This stuff is really good!!! You can put it on foods or just add it to a recipe to spice it up!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces! Makes everything taste great. I put this stuff on everything :)
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
So light and delicious!! Love it on eggs. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brenda A.
This sauce is so bomb! Specially with chicken , my goodness..I think I found a must have sauce
Jelyanne O.
Great taste! All my family loves it!
we always have it at dinner time everyone loves the tastes
claudia l.
Honestly wasn't a big fan of this. But then again i don't really like vinegar based hot sauce
Kaitlyn Y.
This stuff is the best I love hot sauce. This is the box box I got sent in the mail for free!
Alexia d.
This is the best for wings and also pizza! Great flavor! And great for those summertime bbqs!
Stephanie M.
Willowick, OH
Franks RedHot goes on EVERYTHING! I love it and I always have it fully stocked in my kitchen.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?