BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer C.
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Literally my favorite flavor of anything ever. There's no other hot sauce besides Frank's 😍 it's perfect for chicken wing dip!!
Kayla R.
I put this "stuff" on everything! It tastes really good on pizza, chicken, you name it. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Theresa D.
Baton Rouge
Such a great staple to keep around the house. We love using it for wing sauces and it adds the right amount of heat and flavor.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I love this sauce i literally put this sh*t on everything lol. I eat quesaillas with it and i love ittt. Totally recommend it.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Franks is the best got sauce out there. I always use this for a buffalo chicken dip that I serve at all of my get togethers.
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
OMG its so good me encanta y con alitas con esta salsa picante por encima es sumamente delicioso aquí les comparto una foto!
Gabriela Y.
Its so spicy and delicious. This hot sauce is so perfect for buffalo wings!!! I got it free from my Playa Voxbox influenster
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
Franks red hot goes great with absolutely everything. I love all their products especially the buffalo wing sauce its spicy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?