BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Luz R.
Los Angeles , CA
I really love how it was not spicy and has a sweet flavor. I tried the hot sauce with noodles and it was such a great taste 😊🤗
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I PUT THIS SHI* ON EVERYTHING! Thanks influenster for giving me this in my playa voxbox! Can never have enough! Love this stuff
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I like it...i baught as an alternative because my grocery store didn't have any type besides that one i just wish it was spicier
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
I dont really like hot sauce like that so I didn't really much enjoy it but people in my household do so I guess they liked it.
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
I am a HUGE fan of bloody marys....this is truly one of the best ingredients. No need to make it a secret, share the wealth!!!
Stephanie I.
Sedro woolley, WA
One of my fave hot sauce! I made hot wings with it and they didnt even last my family loved them ! I will perchace this again.
T L.
Decatur, GA
Just made an awesome dinner with this! Yes it's hot but it has a great taste! Glad I got this for free in the playa voxbox!!!!
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
I love the flavor of franks red hot. Great on wings or even mixed in with ranch to use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chips.
Paige L.
Lincoln, NE
This has some serious kick to it!!! There is not a lot of spicy things that I enjoy, but this was something that I can handle.
Jennifer C.
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?