BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
michelle d.
Woodhaven, NY
Foodie Expert
Love red hot franks! I always put it on my food. It gives a great kick to food but not overwhelming
Kylie B.
The sauce is so good! I plan on making tacos tonight and covering them in this sauce 😋 #tastyvoxbox
Kassandra R.
San Diego, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce some of the best bottled hot sauce I've had!
Maria  E.
Victoria , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste but I prefer the Buffalo wing one better! Specially when making wings in the oven
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
Oh so hot! Good spicy flavor, not just heat. Goes well with almost anything. Not too pricey either.
noemi h.
Love it! Gives every meal a little spice! Totally recommend to anyone I know! Make sure you try it.
Genevieve I.
Coachella, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce! Such a good good flavor. Great on chicken and on pizza my all time favorite
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
I love this spicy source! Chicken wings are our favorite! Pretty easy to make a great taste wings!
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutly enjoyed this sauce with my hamburger and Im convinced that I will buy this sauce 🍔😍😊🖒🤗
emma o.
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this hot sauce I use it mostly to cook with my chicken and it tastes delicious .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?