BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
I grew up eating another brand, but a couple of years ago came across the wing sauce made by Franks. It was the best wing sauce I've eaten. Then I found Franks Hot Sauce and have been using it on everything: scrambled eggs, chili, soups, etc. Find a bottle today and try it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
brittney s.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD
The only hot sauce I buy. It's AMAZING.
Megan A.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I absolutely love this sauce! I have an extremely sensitive pallet and its just the right amount of kick, but I don't go home crying to momma! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves flavor and keeping their taste buds intact!!! :)
Heather P.
Heather P.
Frank's RedHot is really popular in my area, you will always see it sitting on table at restaurants especially breakfast eateries. I personally love hot sauces and try them all when I have a chance and I really liked this sauce when I tried it, its best for wings in my opinion.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Austin, TX
My family loves to eat chicken wings a couple times a month. Frank's red hot is our go to sauce! We use it as a base to our own recipe and on its own! A must have for any hard core chicken wing fan!
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
I put this stuff on everything! My favorite is the buffalo sauce; it's spicy with a zing. This is my go to sauce when I'm dieting as well. The pepper speeds up your metabolism. This sauce is awesome, period.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Frank's Hot sauce is my preferred brand. I love the recipe on the back of the bottle for the Buffalo Chicken Dip ; it's a hit every time I made it.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I really do put this on everything!! I only buy the Buffalo kind though...i buy it in a 1 gallon jug from GFS...Thank goodness for bulk buffalo sauce...id be soooo lost without it!!!
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Rocky Point, NY
I am a hot sauce junkie! I own at least 100 different bottles of hot sauce from mild to so hot I had to sign a disclaimer to buy it. Red Hot will always be my favorite! I buy it by the gallon at Sam's Club.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I love using this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's prefect for my family because my step son and I like a spicy taste while my fiance can only tolerate a mild taste. I don't use it on everything but on occasion will use it on rice or in a soup.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?