BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lindsay S.
Check out the recipe on the side of this bottle and whip up a quick Buffalo Chicken Dip that is sure to be a hit at the party!
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Love this on wings and live to put it on my tacos and dip my pizza in it lol. Perfect sauce for the summer. Thanks influenster!
Jennifer C.
Frank's has been very well known for hot wings, getting this in the playabox was a special treat, now I can make wings at home!
Rosalia D.
Wilton, NH
I got this in my VoxBox but can't review it because I don't eat hot sauce or anything spicy so it wouldn't be an honest review
Johanna K.
Dover, NH
This sauce just has heat not too much unique flavor like some other sauces. It is grat for making buffalo chicken dip, though!
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
I definitely love this Red Hot Wings. It's spicy but flavorish. I'm soooooo in love with it. I basically use it for everything!
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
I tried it the first second I open the playa voxbox. I could tolerate the spicyness and goes well with almost any type of food.
Brianna F.
Bakersfield, CA
Was super good! I myself have never tried this one and it really like it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lexie M.
Myrtle Beach
This is BY FAR the BEST hot sauce ever!!!! That’s all the words that can be said about it literally! Just try it for yourself.
Yenii G.
Me encanto esta salsa de picante no es lo que esperaba gracias influenter por dejarme probarla gratis por mi honesta opinion ..
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?