BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Erica T.
Fort Worth, TX
Who doesn't love Franks Red Hot hot sauce!! The hubby was super excited to claim this one too!!! It is one of our favorite ones!
Yessenia C.
Oviedo, FL
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Ashlen T.
Nampa, ID
Okay, good flavor. I'm not a big fan of hot, but this was just right. I used it on my pizza and it gave just a little kick.
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
I love this hot sauce. I put it on chicken and even potato chips. I also use it when I make guacamole because it gives it a kick
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Ashley A.
Ocala, FL
I am sucker for hotsauce. I love it on everything! I prefer homemade hotsauce but as far as any store bought this is my top fav.
Rosa V.
Hemet, CA
Love franks red hot I always make hot wings for the kids and they love them also great on chicken breast to spice it up a little.
Monique K.
This is great for making buffalo sauce for chicken wings, chicken breast, and even cauliflower. just the right amount of spice.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I love this hot sauce it's so good. I eat it with hot Cheetos, Doritos and even watermelon. I put it on anything and everything.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
My fridge always has a bottle of Frank's red hot. I love this Hot sauce because it has just the just right about of flavor. Yum.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?