BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lourdes R.
I'm not a really big person for these kind of sauces but this one didn't change my mind I didn't like it . It looked like paste
Andria L.
Arcadia, CA
I love Red Hot! We put it on everything!, especially chicken and rice! I think its awesome that we were given a full sized one!
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
New family favorite! This hot sauce it delicious! Goes well with everything from chips to tacos! Also great as a dipping sauce!
Idolina S.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love the flavor Frank's Red Hot adds to all my foods. Love making the family hot wings using this, they love them.
Amy P.
Twinsburg, OH
I eat it on everything - eggs, veggie burgers, veggies, chicken, everything...definitely recommend it. No hot sauce is better.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
Lwho doesn't love Frank's hot sauce ? It's the best for chicken and especially for wings .
Make the best wings for any occasion
Sarah S.
Rochester, MI
This is my favorite, especially for breakfast foods! I like to put it on hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, omelettes...it's so good.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Thank you Influenster for my free bottle of this, I made my boring chicken strips extra yummy! I loved the buffalo tangy taste!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Such a great tasting sauce it has such a good flavor it's spicy and sour at the same time I will be purchasing this hot sauce.
Vanessa M.
Very delicious, a little spicy but not to much. Easy to open and to store. I wouldn't say it's healthy. It is very affordable.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?