BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a household staple! It the perfect to anything fried and even my eggs!
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Franks is the only brand allowed in my house! It's not too spicy and has the best mix of spices and flavors. Melt butter in a pan, add franks got sauce and pour over chicken wings for the best buffalo wings!
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on everything. i cook with it as well as use it for wings etc. it makes an excellent dipping sauce as well.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
We have a bottle of Frank's Red Hot wing sauce in our fridge, and I mix that baby with everything. I put it in our chili to step it up a notch, mix it with ketchup to dip our fries in, marinate chicken tenders for game nights, you name it! It's especially good on some home made mac n cheese!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Very good. I never used hot sauce. Then I got pregnant with my second and needed it on everything. I feel like I've missed so much flavor all my life lol! But seriously,this stuff is good.
Putting in on my over easy eggs is my favorite.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot are great for hot wings. Great hot and spicy taste. That give you kick spice in your mouth
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Nishawn W.
There are many brands of sauce but I prefer Frank's overnany other. Been using Frank's for 30 years.
Marisa M.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this sauce! It's delicious, tangy, spicy & goes good with everything. I like it on chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, frenchfries & burgers!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?