BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Talitha F.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Frank's Hot Sauce is a must have for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings and eggs, etc. I always keep several bottles in the pantry and have even given it to friends and neighbors too
Gina G.
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
Some of the best hot sauce around!
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
South Bend, IN
With this sauce I love making buffalo chicken strips! It is a perfect blend with the spices I add to give it a great tasting meal.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Prattville , AL
Foodie Expert
A staple in my cabinet! I add this to soo much of my food and love it! Great spicy flavor! Love!
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
I seriously am so addicted to Frank's Red Hot. i can't really eat spicy food, even spicy chips are too much for me, but Frank's RH has such a good tangy taste and is not as spicy as i thought it would be. I first tried it at a Jack in the Box and from there i had to run off to the market and find a bottle. I put it on everything from NY Steaks down to my Cup of noodles i just can't get enough. highly recommend.
Roni B.
Roni B.
Columbus, OH
This is great on EVERYTHING...eggs, meats, tacos,salads, but most importantly...BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP~
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Abington, Pa
I can't tolerate too many hot sauces. I just don't have the spice tolerance. But man this stuff. Mixed with ranch, it's wonderful. <3
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge wing lover and I always get different sauces but i always go back to franks it is the perfect mix of spicy and tasty. I put it on everything!
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
I grew up eating another brand, but a couple of years ago came across the wing sauce made by Franks. It was the best wing sauce I've eaten. Then I found Franks Hot Sauce and have been using it on everything: scrambled eggs, chili, soups, etc. Find a bottle today and try it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
brittney s.
brittney s.
baltimore, MD
The only hot sauce I buy. It's AMAZING.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?