BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Maria  E.
Victoria , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste but I prefer the Buffalo wing one better! Specially when making wings in the oven
noemi h.
Love it! Gives every meal a little spice! Totally recommend to anyone I know! Make sure you try it.
Genevieve I.
Coachella, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce! Such a good good flavor. Great on chicken and on pizza my all time favorite
Antonia E.
Foodie Expert
This is a must in my house, because my family love hot sauce, and so far this is our favorite one!
Kassandra R.
San Diego, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce some of the best bottled hot sauce I've had!
Melinda C.
El Paso, TX
Pairs perfectly with gold barbecue sauce for outstanding chicken from wings to thighs or drumsticks
Kylie B.
The sauce is so good! I plan on making tacos tonight and covering them in this sauce 😋 #tastyvoxbox
emma o.
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this hot sauce I use it mostly to cook with my chicken and it tastes delicious .
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this..i am addicted..chicken wings..my newphen will drink this stuff or put it on his toast
Melissa G.
Newport News, VA
Awesome sugar free product ! Used to make buffalo chicken it can be made very spicy or toned down
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?