BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Best hot sauce for any job! Great for an added touch to your chili , chicken, or pasta :) my family loves Frank's red hot sauce!
Ashley M.
This is my absolute favorite hot sauce! I put it on just about everything! I refuse to buy anything, but this brand of hot sauce!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
I live off of franks hot sauce. I buy the two big ones and it is gone in a month. I literally put it on everything. Very delish!
victoria c.
HIALEAH , FL
We love Frank's Red Hot! Been using it for years. Got it free to try with Influenster so I made Buffalo Chicken Dip. So awesome!
Emily B.
New Iberia , LA
Family favorite for us! We love making hot wings and this is one of the best. We can always find it at WalMart super easy.
Amanda J.
This is my favorite hot sauce! I use it on everything! It has the right amount of heat to it. Franks is a staple in my household.
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
Not too too big on the taste. It's a little Bitter to me... but it's ok. It was better as a dipping sauce mixed with other spices
Monica K.
I love this hot sauce! It's a good sauce on anything you want a little kick expecially chicken wings. Love the taste and flavor!
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
I love Franks Red Hots. The love of hot sauce came from my dad. But I stumbled upon Franks and it's a staple in my refrigerator.
BriAnn N.
Madera, CA
So good! I had to share it with my family and they loved it too! I highly recommend for anyone that wants to rry something new!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?