BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Itzel P.
I like using this for my wings and it never fails to be the best♡ #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Chrisley A.
Estpy emocionada por este producto, he escuchado muy buenas referencias de el. Me recomiendan probarlo con Sancocho Dominicano.
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
I used this sauce as a buffalo sauce for some wings. I however do not really like Spicy foods but my husband loved this sauce!
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
must use every day I'm every single item! goes great with anything and a staple item in my house! will not buy any other brand!
Chris M.
Rochester , MN
Makes great wing sauce. I love the flavor and the heat. I put it on everything eggs pizza chicken. Get out and buy some now....
Brianna F.
Bakersfield, CA
Was super good! I myself have never tried this one and it really like it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Julie V.
Bend, OR
Good hot sauce - I use this on buffalo wings all the time. It's not my go-to hot sauce but I keep it in my fridge all the time.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I PUT THIS SHI* ON EVERYTHING! Thanks influenster for giving me this in my playa voxbox! Can never have enough! Love this stuff
Dayana R.
I loved it.... it kinda tases like tapatio sauces but better lol I like eating it with eggs in the morning on even on my chips
A'Driana D.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love franks hot sauce!! I love spicy foods so this is perfect for me! Its not extremely spicy but has the perfect kick to it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?