BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, OH
I use Frank's in every recipe that calls for hot sauce. I also put it on stuff that some people might not. It's definitely my "go-to" hot sauce.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hands down, my favorite. I'm very picky and don't like the taste of hot sauce by itself, weird I know. BUT, Franks has a unique taste that cant be found in any other bottle. I eat it on everything.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Port Washington, NY
So.. y'know that commercial where the old lady says "I put that sh*t on everything" ? Well, I really DO put this on everything! It's so tasty, not too spicy, and mixes well with so many other foods. I even put it on my popcorn once, and now I rarely eat popcorn without it. One of my favorite hot sauces.
Ian L.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been using Franks for years! I use it on anything from Wings to my eggs(that may sound odd to some). I always keep a big bottle in my dorm room and at home. It goes great on anything that you want spiced up a bit. I've tried other types and brands but I always come back to Franks.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love ALL the flavors of Franks RedHot sauce. My favorite would have to be the buffalo sauce, I put it on everything. This sauce goes so well on just about everything. I put it in mac n cheese, burgers, rice, anything that I think of,
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY
I like the original Frank's RedHot sauce, but I also really enjoy their Sweet Chili sauce. Yum!
Sahrae G.
Sahrae G.
Carthage, NY
I've always loved Franks, it is the perfect hot sauce to me! It has amazing flavor, and it's not overly spicy which is perfect. They also have several flavors, including BBQ and sweet chili which are equally amazing! Definitely recommend!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
Love my hot sauce! I like to add this sauce to lots of foods, adds a zing to anything. Franks brand is the one I purchase most often.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING! It's great on pizza and chicken. This is a staple in my fridge.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Swannanoa , NC
The best hot sauce ive found- many different options for every persons preference.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?