BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paige L.
Lincoln, NE
This has some serious kick to it!!! There is not a lot of spicy things that I enjoy, but this was something that I can handle.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
I love the flavor of franks red hot. Great on wings or even mixed in with ranch to use as a dipping sauce for veggies or chips.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
Frank's red hot is the reason everyone begs me to bring my buffalo chicken dip to every event!! it has the BEST flavor ever!!!
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
must use every day I'm every single item! goes great with anything and a staple item in my house! will not buy any other brand!
Allyson M.
Simi Valley, CA
The spicy buffalo can not get any better. I love it on pizza and any kind of chicken, sooo good! I put that s$*t on everything!
Luz R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love how it was not spicy and has a sweet flavor. I tried the hot sauce with noodles and it was such a great taste 😊🤗
Itzel P.
I like using this for my wings and it never fails to be the best♡ #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
T L.
Decatur, GA
Just made an awesome dinner with this! Yes it's hot but it has a great taste! Glad I got this for free in the playa voxbox!!!!
Julie V.
Bend, OR
Good hot sauce - I use this on buffalo wings all the time. It's not my go-to hot sauce but I keep it in my fridge all the time.
Christina A.
Channelview, Tx
My favorite hot sauce you can you it to make hot wings and many other fun things. I received it on my Playavoxbox this month .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?