BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
This hot sauce is a cross between Tapatio and Tabasco with a little more kick to it. This hot sauce is "good" but it doesn't satify my spicy flavoring palette. This sauce tasted a little too much like vinegar for my liking, Compared to Tapatio, I ould rather have tapatio for the flavor alone. But if you are looking for a nice kick in your mouth then this sauce is good. I would not buy again only because none of my family enjoyed it, and it comes in a big bottle.
Dania R.
Dania R.
Doral, FL
Esta salsa es buenísima, no solo por que pica mucho y eso me encanta porque me gusta mucho el picante, si no también por que tiene un sabor exquisito, ósea es una combinación de sabor y picante, la amo y a mi familia también tanto así que el pote esta casi fácil en dias, realmente uno de los mejores productos que me han enviado, la mejor de las mejores salsas picantes que he probado, NOS ENCANTA!!!!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Corp Christi, TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I definitely recommend this hot sauce! Great flavor, and very versatile to use in many recipes, and basically great to top any food items! Thanks to @influenster for complimentary testing purposes! #PlayaVoxBox #contest @FranksRedHot #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
o n.
o n.
gh.nj
I love FranksRedHot, the kick in it is hot but not too hot and can be used for anything! I use it for rice and beans,sandwhiches,stuffed shells and of course buffalo chicken dip. I love that the taste is strong but not overpowering like some other hot sauces. If you are looking for a hot sauce FranksRedHot is the one for you. I received mine complimentary for review purposes.Thanks @influenster
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Foodie Expert
I had never used this sauce before so I was exited to revive it. When It got to testing it I just couldn't think of what to use it on. Because I didn't like the taste of it with chips or just straight from the bottle I decided to marinate my chicken breast! (I hadn't even seen the video yet!) so I grilled the chicken and it tasted great!! I love it! I got it free for testing purposes! Thank you!
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
i  love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking.
elena z.
elena z.
I received this hot sauce for free, in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to receive this product since I am already a fan of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce. I used the Original last night to make buffalo wings and they were delicious! The perfect amount of heat and great flavor to spice up any dish! My hubby puts it on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce in the world! It is so yummy. It doesn't get all crusty or gooey like some other hot sauces do. It's not too hot but it is also full of flavor. Many others have tried but failed to come close to the quality of this product. Definitely worth a buy.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This household love Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce! We put it on or in everything. It's good on any kind of chicken and in any kind of chili. My kid's love it on their Mashed Potatoes and in their Ramen Noodles. It has one of those flavors that once you try it nothing else will ever compare too it and you will want to try it on everything. We always have two bottles available so we never run out!
Emma D.
Emma D.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this sauce! I had personally never tried this brand of hot sauce before but when he saw it came in my box he was so excited! To me the flavor is a little vinegary i dont know if im on the right track but its pretty good. I could imagine this product would be killer on some wings! Wings and pizza night !!! I would definitely recommend this to people!thanks for the freebie!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?