BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa R.
['Shalimar', ''], FL
probably the best hot sauce I have used. I used this prior to receiving this box so seeing I got more for FREE I will be keeping this in my car for backup when I need it!

But it's just enough spice of course you can add more to intensify the flavor! Hands down my go to for my eggs, soup, rice, chicken you name it I use Franks on it !!
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
"Put that ish on everything" is right! Seriously A great sauce for anything but my favorite is on pizza. It goes with any flavor without being overpowering and the spice is perfect without having you reaching for your drink every second.

I received this item for free in a voxbox but this item is seriously a staple in my household.
Lucia A.
This product I received for testing purposes was okay. The taste was to harsh for my personal use. It irritated my stomach a lot so I wasn't a big fan of this cayenne flavor. The odor is super strong as well so I know it was just not gonna be to my favor. But it did give some savory taste to my food that's why I gave it a 3 star.
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Franks hot sauce! I had started using this hot sauce for a couple months when I made chicken wings. It's the only one I find perfect. The perfect tang, spice, and taste. Receiving this in my Playa Voxbox was a sign of making more wings for the family.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me encantó!! Buenísimo para los tacos! Y alitas de pollo!!! Le da ese toque especial! Yo nunca lo había probado y lo hice gracias a Influenster que me lo envió de forma complementaria para dar mi opinión honesta y la verdad que sii me gusto bastante lo recomiendo
Joyce S.
Boston, MA
I made hot wings with this -- they came out delicious! It was pretty spicy, but that's how I like it so this brand was just right for me. I made it with rice, beans, and peas. I was scared it would come out a little bland but the flavor was great! Extremely satisfied with this product! Will use again for sure!

I received the product complimentary to test and review it.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
I'm using my Frank's Redhot sauce that I received for free from Influenster. I really love the taste of the hot sauce with my chicken salad and southern salad. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
It's a really good hot sauce if you're looking for a different version of Tabasco, definitely has more of a kick! I found that it goes really well on pizza and chicken and can definitely give your dish an entirely different taste. Got it free thanks to Influenster but I love it!
Nicole M.
Riverview, FL
I'm obsessed with anything buffalo, and usually have a bottle of Frank's in my pantry. I usually opt for the Hot Wing sauce, though, so I wasn't familiar with this taste. I like that I can make my own twist on buffalo wing sauce with this one, since it's not quite as thick and has a different taste. Still super delicious. Won't replace my other one, but will definitely accompany it.
Andreina A.
Doral, FL
Uuuuhu!!! I just try this hot sauce and I can tell is good , in a scale from 1/10 is 7 for spicy and 8 for tasty .
It taste a lot like buffalo sauce it's like you don't even have to mix it with butter anymore for you to get that buffalo sauce flavor .
Is nice .
I got this product for free from influenster for testing purposes .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?