BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Maria Z.
Is very good product probe and I found it unique and very good prepare my sauce for nachos and tacos and I think the best of all
Veronica O.
Avondale, AZ
I love franks RedHot it's so bomb and delicious, I love it on my hot wings, I always buy it at Walmart it's not to expensive. lol
Carrie P.
This is hands down my favorite hot sauce. I put it on literally everything. I buy it in bulk at my local restaurant supply store!
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Haven't tried it yet honestly but it looks pretty good. Hopefully it becomes one of my favorites because right now I love cholula
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Love using hot sauce for so many different things and Frank's Red Hot is the only kind I use!! It's always a really great price.
Bridgett M.
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
Lwho doesn't love Frank's hot sauce ? It's the best for chicken and especially for wings .
Make the best wings for any occasion
Rebecca T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Can't have a baackyard party without hot sauce. Love this! The taste is amazing and it has a nice kick of flavor. #backyardbash
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?