BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
Foodie Expert
Great product versatile pallet for any type of food and inexpensive and not too much vinaigrette type flavor
Anais P.
Foodie Expert
I have been looking for a sauce i like for wings and i think i found it!! It taste great and im pretty picky!
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
Foodie Expert
Like the radio spot said I put that sh*t on everything and is great, you should try it on a avocado sandwich
Yanelis P.
South Miami, FL
I'm not too big on hot sauce as it is but I actually really enjoy the flavor of this one and so did my fiancé
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Foodie Expert
Perfect level of heat and great flavor. If you're a hot sauce lover you have to try ! I definitely recommend
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
I love franks hot sauce.I try it on a lot of foods.I really like using in recipes.yes i recommend this. yes.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Loved this product! As a latina i love anything with some spice to it so i was super excited for this voxbox.
Yoselin A.
Wirtz, VA
Foodie Expert
I have never tried this kind and I love spicy stuff so thank you so much influenster I fell in love with it .
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I legit put this $&?! on everything. I love it. Can't live without it. Perfect level of heat and good flavor.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Delicioso Me encanta lo picante lo pongo en toda la comida es rico.
Muy bueno buen sabor . Muy buen producto.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?