BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I am not a huge fan, but my husband loves it! Right now we probably have 3 bottles in the fridge. If you like it, you can literally put it on everything. He puts it in his Spaghettios!
Sequoyah T.
Newport News, VA
This is the perfect hot sauce. It is spicy but not too spicy and full of yummy bold flavors. I put this on everything!!
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I'm not one that typically enjoys spicy food, but this makes food taste so much better. It gives it so much flavor! You can honestly put it on/in anything, making it go from good to AMAZING!
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
I love this sauce it come in different flavors and you can always add more butter to make the sauce thicker and creamer! Good on wings, chicken breast and even meatless buffalo wings.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
My husband loves buffalo chicken as a sandwich, on a salad or in dip form. Frank's RedHot is the only sauce I will use.
Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
If you haven't heard the commercial's already, their slogan is "I put that (beep) on everything..", well I say go for it! This sauce is so good! I'm not the type who likes spicy things either but the perfect level to enjoy and give food extra flavor! bomb.com!
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Love it. I put it on everything just like the commercial. It is better than any hot sauce
Kari S.
Salem, Or
My favorite hot sauce. I use it for everything. Chicken, Pizza, Sandwiches, French Fries. Some people think it's too hot, so I could use caution if you're not used to hot sauces. Also tasty when mixed with ranch.
Bethany W.
Buffalo, NY
Here in Buffalo (the home of the chicken wing!) this is the staple hot sauce. It's the primary ingredient in the Anchor Bar wing sauce, and it's absolutely delicious! It has a great flavor, and I've even used it on tacos!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?