BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This hot sauce is the bomb - it's spicy but in a tangy sweet way like buffalo sauce. It really tastes great with eggs and pizza.
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can't wait to make some wings. Original style.  Thanks @influenster.  Free is always good.  Best with butter
ashley a.
OCALA, FL
I am sucker for hotsauce. I love it on everything! I prefer homemade hotsauce but as far as any store bought this is my top fav.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I received this product for free, thanks to Influenster. I liked the taste of the hot sauce, but would prefer a spicier version.
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
I honestly do put this on everything. I love it. It's the perfect amount of spice and works well in a variety of different meals.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Love using hot sauce for so many different things and Frank's Red Hot is the only kind I use!! It's always a really great price.
Bridgett M.
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
Luz R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love how it was not spicy and has a sweet flavor. I tried the hot sauce with noodles and it was such a great taste 😊🤗
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
love the Frank's Red Hot Sauce i use this on all of my foods it just makes everything taste better it's rich and spicy love it.
STEPHANIE C.
Jensen beach, FL
This is great, i put it in my food while i was cooking and it tastes so great. I also added some to my mixed veggies! Love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?