BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
This flavor is better than the one with lemon/ lime. It will go great with a pair of chicken wings and french fries on the side.
Cary M.
Smooth at first but then has the right amount of kick, not overpowering. Usually not a fan of spicy sauces but this is a keeper!
Carolina G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product I recommend this hot sause And more with wings #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I crave this stuff. From buffalo wings to boiled eggs this sauce has just the right amount of heat and saltiness for any recipe!
Kasandra S.
Cleveland , OH
This hot sauce is amazing and could go with all kind of food I made buffalo dip with it and It came out good the price is perfect
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love Franks hot sauce. Used it to make buffalo chicken dip for Thanksgiving today! It was a delicious and a hit with the family!
Maria Z.
Is very good product probe and I found it unique and very good prepare my sauce for nachos and tacos and I think the best of all
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loves this product. He will put it on anything I make. He likes the spice without it being so hot it ruins something.
Lizvet P.
Vista, CA
I love putting the Frank's RedHot Sauce on my eggs, hash brown, pizza etc to add more flavor! It's so good I highly recommend it!
Amanda F.
I'm not typically a hot sauce eater, but I LOVE Franks!! It's got a great flavor and is has just the right amount of heat to it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?