BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mirna R.
Henrico, VA
I love this hot sauce. I put it on chicken and even potato chips. I also use it when I make guacamole because it gives it a kick
Carolina G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product I recommend this hot sause And more with wings #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Lizvet P.
Vista, CA
I love putting the Frank's RedHot Sauce on my eggs, hash brown, pizza etc to add more flavor! It's so good I highly recommend it!
Bonnie V.
I love this stuff and I go through phases of putting this on all my foods. It's not really spicy or anything but it is delicious!
Veronica O.
Avondale, AZ
I love franks RedHot it's so bomb and delicious, I love it on my hot wings, I always buy it at Walmart it's not to expensive. lol
Beth S.
Highland Park, NJ
So good a friend borrowed it and now I need to buy a new one and, yeah, I'm absolutely doing it it! It's perfect for everything!
Sheila N.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but my hubby made some wings and it didn't burn my mouth as much. I can honestly say I enjoyed it!
Rosa V.
Hemet, CA
Love franks red hot I always make hot wings for the kids and they love them also great on chicken breast to spice it up a little.
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I can't live without this in my life! I love it on many things ranging from meat, to vegetables...One of my favorite hot sauces.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
This hot sauce is the bomb - it's spicy but in a tangy sweet way like buffalo sauce. It really tastes great with eggs and pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?