BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amy F.
Willowick, OH
Adds the perfect amount of temperature and taste to any dish. Love this hot sauce and will be using it again
Presley D.
Madison, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce!!! I use it all the time in my buffalo chicken dip recipe! I also use it as a dipping sauce
Jennifer S.
Bridgeport, OH
I only use franks red hot! It is the only got sauce that will enter my house! We use about 2 bottles a month!
perla v.
Bronx, NY
Best sauce ever I really recommend it, i t gives a good taste to food I made chicken with it and was so tasty
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I legit put this $&?! on everything. I love it. Can't live without it. Perfect level of heat and good flavor.
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Inlove with this sause.. 😍📥😍 RedHottt Frank's so nice!! And delicious!! So happy .. thanks Influenster ..💋😍😍
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce! Literally, I put this sh*t on everything. A bit spicier than the Red Hot Buffalo Wing.
Yadira S.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Pairs great with your favorite summer grilled meals. Definitely a good staple in my condiments
Yozajandy A.
El Centro, CA
It is spicy but not to the point that you need to go running for a glass of water. I really enjoy this sauce.
Daniela Q.
Washington, DC
Omg I loved this sauce !!! , I put it in with cut cucumbers, and it's was so good , not to spicy it's perfect
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?