BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Karyn M.
Cortland, OH
I use this often. In soups, and mexican dishes. Also, I cannot eat scrambled eggs or an omlette without a healthy dose of Franks!
Veronica A.
Lilburn, GA
Absolutely love it, i love Texas Pete hot sauce, This is a bit similar just more spicy which is better. Definitely recommend it!!!
Laura hernandez A.
La quinta, CA
i am not really in to hot sauce but its good to use to season meat lightly i recived it in my playa vox box for free to review
Abel C.
El Monte
Love this hot sauce , bought it once to give it a try on my pizza and FELL IN LOVE with it , not too spicy and it has good flavor!
Brandi M.
Monroe, VA
I love using this for my chicken and even pork recipes!!! Full of flavor and really good for anything you like to put hot sauce on
Courtney S.
Ashtabula, OH
Adds such a bold flavor to any meal. I probably use this at least once a day. It really is the best hot sauce with perfect flavor!
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
Franks is by far our favorite! We use it in all of our buffalo chicken recipes. Great buffalo chicken dip recipe on their website.
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Frank's Red Hot is my all time FAVORITE hot sauce! I used to be a Tabasco girl, but not anymore. I really do put it on everything!
Anais G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only sauce I use for spicy wings. This and well the buffalo version. I do my wings in the oven with some light flour.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?