BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cary M.
Smooth at first but then has the right amount of kick, not overpowering. Usually not a fan of spicy sauces but this is a keeper!
Amanda F.
I'm not typically a hot sauce eater, but I LOVE Franks!! It's got a great flavor and is has just the right amount of heat to it.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I put it on everything, from breakfast to dinner and its the only thing I use in my buffalo chicken dip.
Jasmine M.
Millville, NJ
Not too too big on the taste. It's a little Bitter to me... but it's ok. It was better as a dipping sauce mixed with other spices
Daniella G.
I tried the hot sauce but I am not much of a spicy person so I did not love it maybe other people would like it if you like spicy
Christine G.
Roslindale, MA
This flavor is better than the one with lemon/ lime. It will go great with a pair of chicken wings and french fries on the side.
Veronica O.
Avondale, AZ
I love franks RedHot it's so bomb and delicious, I love it on my hot wings, I always buy it at Walmart it's not to expensive. lol
Carrie P.
This is hands down my favorite hot sauce. I put it on literally everything. I buy it in bulk at my local restaurant supply store!
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Carolina G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product I recommend this hot sause And more with wings #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?