BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Adriana R.
San Antonio, TX
Redhot is my my absolute favorite hot sauce its so flavorful and spicy without being too much. Also loved the full size bottle
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Foodie Expert
Literally my favorite flavor of anything ever. There's no other hot sauce besides Frank's 😍 it's perfect for chicken wing dip!!
Nicole T.
Tifton, GA
Foodie Expert
I used this sauce as a buffalo sauce for some wings. I however do not really like Spicy foods but my husband loved this sauce!
Luz R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love how it was not spicy and has a sweet flavor. I tried the hot sauce with noodles and it was such a great taste 😊🤗
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Foodie Expert
New family favorite! This hot sauce it delicious! Goes well with everything from chips to tacos! Also great as a dipping sauce!
Stephanie I.
Sedro woolley, WA
One of my fave hot sauce! I made hot wings with it and they didnt even last my family loved them ! I will perchace this again.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Such a great tasting sauce it has such a good flavor it's spicy and sour at the same time I will be purchasing this hot sauce.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I tried it the first second I open the playa voxbox. I could tolerate the spicyness and goes well with almost any type of food.
Bridgett M.
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
Vanessa A.
Dinuba, CA
Overall it good. Love how its spicy enough for my taste. Definitely recommend it! Will be buying more after this one finishes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?