BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite hot sauces!! Seriously so good on every thing and I mean everything!! Super affordable and great for those back yard grill outs! You will not regret this! Definitely must try!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love, love, LOVE, this hot sauce, if I have one choice this is it! I love the balance of heat, vinegar and chili flavor.
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutly enjoyed this sauce with my hamburger and Im convinced that I will buy this sauce 🍔😍😊🖒🤗
Alba Z.
Alba Z.
This is hands down one of my favorites! It's not too spicy so it goes well with everything.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I love frank's red hot!!! I love it especially on pizza and to make hot wings!!! It's the best!! If you haven't tried it yet you are missing out!!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Alton, IL
My favorite hot sauce ever. I do put this sh*t on everything!!! Especially at breakfast on eggs!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
A pantry staple, goes great with most anything. Easy, healthy way to add flavor to meals
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
This might not be the best hot sauce, but it is affordable & it tastes great in Buffalo chicken recipes. Adding garlic powder makes it much better.
Demi K.
Demi K.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces because I use it on almost every food. It's spicy but not too spicy and has a good flavor! Got the big size from BJs!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
It's a light texture which is great. Has a great amount of hotness. I always use it on rice and chicken.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?