BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yessenia C.
Love FRanks Redhot cayenne pepper sauce I use it on everything, on my, rice meat even pineapple I really like Franks REDHOT sauce
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loves this product. He will put it on anything I make. He likes the spice without it being so hot it ruins something.
Carrie P.
This is hands down my favorite hot sauce. I put it on literally everything. I buy it in bulk at my local restaurant supply store!
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
We love Frank's Red Hot! Been using it for years. Got it free to try with Influenster so I made Buffalo Chicken Dip. So awesome!
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
I love this hot sauce it has a really good flavor to it I love to add it to my bugers when im ging it gives them a little kick !
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
I absolutely love this hot sauce! I can literally add this to everything and it'll taste better. No hot sauce has anything on it.
Sophia L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only sauce I use for spicy wings. This and well the buffalo version. I do my wings in the oven with some light flour.
Emily B.
New Iberia, LA
Family favorite for us! We love making hot wings and this is one of the best. We can always find it at WalMart super easy.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
My fridge always has a bottle of Frank's red hot. I love this Hot sauce because it has just the just right about of flavor. Yum.
Cary M.
Smooth at first but then has the right amount of kick, not overpowering. Usually not a fan of spicy sauces but this is a keeper!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?