BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erica T.
Burleson, TX
Who doesn't love Franks Red Hot hot sauce!! The hubby was super excited to claim this one too!!! It is one of our favorite ones!
monica k.
I love this hot sauce! It's a good sauce on anything you want a little kick expecially chicken wings. Love the taste and flavor!
Ashlen T.
Nampa, ID
Okay, good flavor. I'm not a big fan of hot, but this was just right. I used it on my pizza and it gave just a little kick.
Layla D.
It's just delicious!! Not so hot and not sour. Filled with cayenne peppers with a lot of flavor, just perfect for buffalo wings.
Emily B.
New Iberia, LA
Family favorite for us! We love making hot wings and this is one of the best. We can always find it at WalMart super easy.
Jackie F.
You really can put that sh*t on anything! It's a greater starter hot sauce that spices up any dish. Buffalo chicken dip, anyone?
Alexandria S.
I use this on everything, from my rice to my chicken to my sandwiches. This you can't go wrong with at all. Use a little or a lot
Mina R.
Colton, CA
Franks red hot sauce is so good!. I like to mix it with barbeque sauce and put it on some wings! I would recommend this product.
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
I absolutely love this hot sauce! I can literally add this to everything and it'll taste better. No hot sauce has anything on it.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
I love this hot sauce! It's the best hot sauce out there. Has an actual flavor not just hot flavoring. I put this on everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?