BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Frank's Hot Sauce is a must have for anyone who enjoys buffalo wings and eggs, etc. I always keep several bottles in the pantry and have even given it to friends and neighbors too
Rachel V.
Ponchatoula, LA
Foodie Expert
Great as a dip or to use in recipes. The perfect amount of heat and a great flavor.
Lorena D.
South Bend, IN
With this sauce I love making buffalo chicken strips! It is a perfect blend with the spices I add to give it a great tasting meal.
Deanna G.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge wing lover and I always get different sauces but i always go back to franks it is the perfect mix of spicy and tasty. I put it on everything!
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Franks is a must have especially here in Buffalo. It is a medium hot sauce and is good on basically anything! It is a good mix with ketchup too, to add a little heAt.
Gloria L.
I seriously am so addicted to Frank's Red Hot. i can't really eat spicy food, even spicy chips are too much for me, but Frank's RH has such a good tangy taste and is not as spicy as i thought it would be. I first tried it at a Jack in the Box and from there i had to run off to the market and find a bottle. I put it on everything from NY Steaks down to my Cup of noodles i just can't get enough. highly recommend.
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
Foodie Expert
A staple in my cabinet! I add this to soo much of my food and love it! Great spicy flavor! Love!
Erica M.
Browns, IL
My family and friends love Franks Hot Sauce. Add it to any recipe needing a little kick!!!!
Christina P.
WHEELING, WV
Best hot sauce. I put it on everything. I will never switch to another brand.
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
I love seasoning chicken wings with Franks red hot. It leaves the wings with a kick of flavor. Its also great to give any dish a kick of spice. Its super affordable and easy to find bc it is sold in most grocery stores.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?