BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
It was very good and delicious! I used it on my tacos. I used this sauce with the daisy sour cream and it was a great combination!
CHRYSTAL B.
Denver, CO
This is my all time FAVORITE!!! This stuff is good on ANYTHING...I would eat it on a old boot it's soooo freaking good!!!! LOVE 💜💜💜
Estefany G.
Coral Gables, FL
I really liked the flavor and the fact that its not super spicy! I really enjoyed it! I've been using it every day since I open it!
MFLO O.
Not the best product in quality or taste. I got this in exchange for a review. Taste is a little too watered down for my preference
Rosalinda M.
Love to put some on my chips or some tacos . Sometimes on my nachos as well. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cierra C.
I love franks red hot! There's so many ways to use it - from wings, to buffalo dip, to chicken sandwiches. This stuff is amazing!!!
Alyssa R.
Mission, TX
Such cute packaging ! I absoulutly cant wait to open this bottle up and try it on some great food ! Thanks so much influenster !!!
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
Franks Red Hot original hot sauce works great in the kitchen. I like adding it into my beef when making burgers to add some spice.
Tatiana S.
Perfect for wings. My whole family loves this stuff, it’s definitely a classic and a go to when we can’t decide which sauce we want
Marisela C.
Lincoln, NE
This is a good hot sauce. Kinda runny but still tastes good! I like to mix it in with my rice bowls and it does wonders for flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?