BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Frank's red hot has to be my favorite hot sauce ever! I love the amount of heat and it has just the right amount of vinegar flavor!
Abel C.
El Monte
Love this hot sauce , bought it once to give it a try on my pizza and FELL IN LOVE with it , not too spicy and it has good flavor!
Estefany G.
['Coral Gables', 'FL'], FL
I really liked the flavor and the fact that its not super spicy! I really enjoyed it! I've been using it every day since I open it!
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
I love Franks Red Hots. The love of hot sauce came from my dad. But I stumbled upon Franks and it's a staple in my refrigerator.
Layla D.
It's just delicious!! Not so hot and not sour. Filled with cayenne peppers with a lot of flavor, just perfect for buffalo wings.
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Best hot sauce for any job! Great for an added touch to your chili , chicken, or pasta :) my family loves Frank's red hot sauce!
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok maybe not everything but I do find myself grabbing the Franks almost daily. I put it on pizza, pasta and even add it to soup.
Monique K.
This is great for making buffalo sauce for chicken wings, chicken breast, and even cauliflower. just the right amount of spice.
Ashley M.
This is my absolute favorite hot sauce! I put it on just about everything! I refuse to buy anything, but this brand of hot sauce!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I love this hot sauce it's so good. I eat it with hot Cheetos, Doritos and even watermelon. I put it on anything and everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?