BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
Obviously delicious and good on everything, that's why it's so popular! I can't wait to use it all summer!
Gianna S.
Just received my Voxbox and after getting Frankie's red hot I will not buy any other hot sauce!! Thank you
Vanessa L.
Bronx, NY
Always hits the spot when looking to add a little spice to your dinner. Goes great with chicken and wings.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Not as hot as I expect it probably spicy food doesn't affect me anymore. The taste is amazing but not hot.
Nicole C.
Foodie Expert
This is my staple hot sauce. It has the right amount of spicy with out burning my mouth. I love the flavor.
Ivonne V.
Taste good goes great with hard taco shells and on what ever you like hot sauce i recommend it to everyone
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Foodie Expert
Red hot I put this s*%! On everything 😂😂😂 no really I do. Even my popcorn. I know how ghetto can I get. Lol
Autumn M.
kiln
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with this stuff. I love dipping pizza and chicken in it. The flavor is great and not to hot.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
This baby is perfect.. perfect for wings, for anything you might want a little spicy, a little kick to it.
Katiuska P.
Foodie Expert
I love It sauce. It is very Hot and delicious. I recommended always. It is really excellent. Hot Hot yeyyyy
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?