BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney S.
Ashtabula, OH
Adds such a bold flavor to any meal. I probably use this at least once a day. It really is the best hot sauce with perfect flavor!
Helen A.
Los angeles, CA
I absolutely loved it. Kinda tastes as if you were eating hot wings from Wingatop flavored Original Hot. Definitely going to rebuy
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Franks is by far our favorite! We use it in all of our buffalo chicken recipes. Great buffalo chicken dip recipe on their website.
Alberto C.
Wa que picante tan delicioso es muy fuerte pero divino con su término médium en picante lo hace ideal para cual paladar recomendado
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love Franks! This is the only hot sauce I will use! Just enough to give it that nice little kick without being too overwhelming!
Kalie A.
Chesterfield, MO
Franks Red Hot original hot sauce works great in the kitchen. I like adding it into my beef when making burgers to add some spice.
Tiffany C.
I love this hot sauce! It's probably my favorite brand right now. I love to use it to make buffalo wings. It has the perfect spice.
Yasmin L.
Farmingville, NY
I love this sauce make my salad and dishes a perfect a spicy i always used for every single meal i want perfect for mets and salads
Priscilla S.
Loooooooved this cayenne sauce. I've used it with burguers, beans, tacos, soups, wings. I'ts delicious and has the perfect taste!!!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
Such cute packaging ! I absoulutly cant wait to open this bottle up and try it on some great food ! Thanks so much influenster !!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?