BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love using hot sauce for so many different things and Frank's Red Hot is the only kind I use!! It's always a really great price.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is so good!. I like to mix it with barbeque sauce and put it on some wings! I would recommend this product.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free, thanks to Influenster. I liked the taste of the hot sauce, but would prefer a spicier version.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it's so good. I eat it with hot Cheetos, Doritos and even watermelon. I put it on anything and everything.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
I can't live without this in my life! I love it on many things ranging from meat, to vegetables...One of my favorite hot sauces.
Layla D.
It's just delicious!! Not so hot and not sour. Filled with cayenne peppers with a lot of flavor, just perfect for buffalo wings.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it has a really good flavor to it I love to add it to my bugers when im ging it gives them a little kick !
Amie E.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband loves this product. He will put it on anything I make. He likes the spice without it being so hot it ruins something.
Laura M.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce just the right kick. I usually use it in my chicken salad and my hubby uses it on everything lol
Ashlen T.
Nampa, ID
Foodie Expert
Okay, good flavor. I'm not a big fan of hot, but this was just right. I used it on my pizza and it gave just a little kick.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?