BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
brenda a.
I really love this hot sauce. I use it in all of my meals when I want to add a little spicy taste. also it's always in out barbeques
katherine c.
Me enamore perdidamente de esta salsa es una de las mejores súper practica y con un rico sabor se los recomiendo! Es indescriptible!
Patricia C.
Scio, Ohio
Can't go wrong with Frank's! My favorite hot sauce ever!!! My family and I use it in buffalo chicken dip, eat it on our eggs & so on.
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I love hot sauce and I usually go towards the Louisiana hot sauce but after trying this I really love it! Definitely would buy again.
Kaylee J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I love it !! It's the perfect blend of spiciness in your food! I'm so glad I got to try this in my tasty voxbox thanks influenster! !
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally one of my favorite hot sauces. In the event you need a recipe, look up buffalo cauliflower bites. 😍 thank me later
Jennifer O.
when i received this it was my first time trying and it quickly became my go to its so delicious i eat it with almost all of my meals
Fritza V.
Truthfully, I do not think Frank is real hot. I use it eat pizza some time. It really give it addition taste. I’ll still purchase it.
Deborah V.
Piscataway, NJ
I love hot sauce on my BBQ and chicken! This one is flavorful and not to spicy.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back