BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
I have never tried it until now that Influenster gave me a chance and I will sure buy this it taste so good
noelia v.
Good hot sauce , not too spicy so I can enjoy the taste and I put hot sauce on everything so this is great
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
Received this in my playa vox box and i loved it! It was my first time trying it & i was not disappointed.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
What the yum? Lol. I love Frank's RedHot! It's the perfect amount of spicy without being too overwhelming.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce on almost everything. Especially tossing my wings depending on how spicy you want it .
Ana A.
This is really good. It goes almost any food to give it extra flavor with your meal. Would recommend 10/10
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
Number 1 over Texas Pete anyday! Great to cook or just to add to your finished dishes! #lllooovvveee #texas
Yudalis G.
Jericho, NY
Foodie Expert
Amazing sauce for everything love it.. you can use it daily for all types of food it makes it taste better
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite condiments! I love it on a burger, in my tuna salad and of course with chicken!
Erica Perez M.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I love using this to make my very own homemade wings. My hubby loves them and it's my ONLY go to wing sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?