BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Frank's Red Hot is my all time FAVORITE hot sauce! I used to be a Tabasco girl, but not anymore. I really do put it on everything!
CHRYSTAL B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is my all time FAVORITE!!! This stuff is good on ANYTHING...I would eat it on a old boot it's soooo freaking good!!!! LOVE 💜💜💜
MFLO O.
Not the best product in quality or taste. I got this in exchange for a review. Taste is a little too watered down for my preference
Rosalinda M.
Love to put some on my chips or some tacos . Sometimes on my nachos as well. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Laura hernandez A.
i am not really in to hot sauce but its good to use to season meat lightly i recived it in my playa vox box for free to review
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
It has a great flavor and I use it on just about everything, even soup!! It's not tongue numbing hot, but it does have a nice kick.
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
Ana T.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hot sauce. I use it almost on everything. In the morning I like to put it on my sandwich egg, even my husband love it.
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
It was very good and delicious! I used it on my tacos. I used this sauce with the daisy sour cream and it was a great combination!
Yanelly P.
Brownsville, TX
It's a good buffalo sauce because it is not too mild and has the right kick to it. It great on wigs but also for a sauce for fries
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?