BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Valley Stream, NY
I started to add Franks Red Hots to my meal!! 🙌🏻 delicious...specially to Chicken to add more flavor. Heat up your food to boost your metabolism. Spicy foods such as @FranksRedHots, have been shown to increase metabolism for hours after you've finished a meal.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I am in no way a hot sauce lover. I was born and raised in the Caribbean and we eat salty, not spicy. However, I decided to be brave and try this hot sauce and Oh My! I loved it. the flavor it adds to the food is super good and you can actually deal with the spice. I totally recommend! I received this for free for reviewing purposes.
Jennifer A.
kissimmee, FL
This is a great hot sauce that you really can put on everything to enhance the flavor. I use to only one hot sauce, after trying this one I will only use Frank's from now on! It's not insanely hot it has this awesome kick that even my 2 year old loved. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brianna A.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to when I make buffalo chicken dip!! I always use Franks. It has just the right amount of kick to it and the texture works perfect for anything and everything. Want to use it as a hot sauce for eggs? Perfect. Want to coat chicken with it and grill it? Perfect. Want to make buffalo chicken dip? Perfect!! Love this brand.
Diana G.
Foodie Expert
Nothing like avocado egg toast topped with this delicious hot sauce!!! I may have received it in my playa vox box to review, but as a hot sauce junkie I can confirm its deliciousness from previous purchases.  Not full of nasty fillers and ingredients, simple and yummy!  Only wish was for it to be organic or at least NON-GMO.
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Franks hot sauce! I had started using this hot sauce for a couple months when I made chicken wings. It's the only one I find perfect. The perfect tang, spice, and taste. Receiving this in my Playa Voxbox was a sign of making more wings for the family.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Me encantó!! Buenísimo para los tacos! Y alitas de pollo!!! Le da ese toque especial! Yo nunca lo había probado y lo hice gracias a Influenster que me lo envió de forma complementaria para dar mi opinión honesta y la verdad que sii me gusto bastante lo recomiendo
Lucia A.
Foodie Expert
This product I received for testing purposes was okay. The taste was to harsh for my personal use. It irritated my stomach a lot so I wasn't a big fan of this cayenne flavor. The odor is super strong as well so I know it was just not gonna be to my favor. But it did give some savory taste to my food that's why I gave it a 3 star.
Joyce S.
Boston, MA
I made hot wings with this -- they came out delicious! It was pretty spicy, but that's how I like it so this brand was just right for me. I made it with rice, beans, and peas. I was scared it would come out a little bland but the flavor was great! Extremely satisfied with this product! Will use again for sure!

I received the product complimentary to test and review it.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
It's a really good hot sauce if you're looking for a different version of Tabasco, definitely has more of a kick! I found that it goes really well on pizza and chicken and can definitely give your dish an entirely different taste. Got it free thanks to Influenster but I love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?