BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney M.
Ava, NY
Out of all the different kinds of hot sauce I've tried before Franks is my favorite so far. I use it with a lot of different food.
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is ALWAYS a must in my house. Kids love mixing it with ranch and making their own dressing. If you haven't tried it, you must!
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
One of my favorites for adding some spice to chicken and sauces. Full of great taste! Outstanding in a buffalo chicken dip recipe.
Marisela C.
Lincoln , NE
This is a good hot sauce. Kinda runny but still tastes good! I like to mix it in with my rice bowls and it does wonders for flavor
Karyn M.
Cortland, OH
I use this often. In soups, and mexican dishes. Also, I cannot eat scrambled eggs or an omlette without a healthy dose of Franks!
Ana T.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hot sauce. I use it almost on everything. In the morning I like to put it on my sandwich egg, even my husband love it.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only brand of hot sauce we use at home. Amazing on chicken wings. Just the right touch to give you a kick and still be edible.
Helen A.
Los angeles, CA
I absolutely loved it. Kinda tastes as if you were eating hot wings from Wingatop flavored Original Hot. Definitely going to rebuy
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
It was very good and delicious! I used it on my tacos. I used this sauce with the daisy sour cream and it was a great combination!
CHRYSTAL B.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is my all time FAVORITE!!! This stuff is good on ANYTHING...I would eat it on a old boot it's soooo freaking good!!!! LOVE 💜💜💜
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?