BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Foodie Expert
I love putting this hot sauce on my quesadillas. Very affordable and can be found in mostly any grocery store.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Para todo amante del picante este ea una excelente opcion, buen precio y da un toque riquisimo. Ni tan picante
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Foodie Expert
Lovedddd it.... I received it in my playa voxbox this month.... So happy with my box and the sauce tastes great
Jaasiel S.
Vandalia, OH
Very great hot sauce. I use it on everything including my pizza, wings and burgers. Would highly recommend it.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't get enough of this awsome Frank redhot original cayenne pepper sauce it's amazing thanks to #influenster
esmaylin b.
Foodie Expert
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
Amanda W.
Trumbaursvlle, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is so excited this came! He can't wait to try it in his home made chilli to give it a little kick!
Cierra A.
Woodhaven, MI
I love the kick of flavor that this adds to any foods. It's at a good price and is a perfect summer "accessory"
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Very delicious to use on eggs and burritos. Or anything really it is very tasty and the perfect amount of spicy
Sabrina H.
Great Falls, MT
Foodie Expert
Number one hot sauce my favorite for chicken sands or mix in with ground turkey for the ultimate turkey burger.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?