BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally one of my favorite hot sauces. In the event you need a recipe, look up buffalo cauliflower bites. 😍 thank me later
Bianka A.
Davis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this hot sauce! I received it for free in my VoxBox and would definitely recommend it when making food.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This is the best hot sauce. I love making hot wings with this sauce. Just add some butter and heat it up, pour it over wings and BAM!
Jennifer O.
when i received this it was my first time trying and it quickly became my go to its so delicious i eat it with almost all of my meals
Fritza V.
Truthfully, I do not think Frank is real hot. I use it eat pizza some time. It really give it addition taste. I’ll still purchase it.
Deborah V.
Piscataway, NJ
I love hot sauce on my BBQ and chicken! This one is flavorful and not to spicy.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can't go wrong with Frank's! My favorite hot sauce ever!!! My family and I use it in buffalo chicken dip, eat it on our eggs & so on.
Naomi S.
My boyfriend opened this as soon as ge saw it. He said he's been wanting to try it. I can see we will definitely be buying it again !
Adieren G.
Hialeah, FL
I love hot sauce so i know a good one from the first taste and this one has a perfect flavor you can literally put this on anything!
Lisa W.
Reisterstown, MD
It has great flavor without being too hot. You truly can put it on anything. Chicken and fish! It is great on chicken salad as well.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?