BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Franks! This sauce saved me during my deployment to Iraq. Adds great flavor to bland food.
ENID C.
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe me encanto su sabor y por enésima de mi arroz rico
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Excellent product! Use in multiple recipes! Very satisfied. Thank you influenster!!! Approved and recommended.
Kimberly P.
Imperial Beach , CA
Loved the original sauce with these buffalo wings. The sauce is not spicy at all. Would recommend to a friend!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Foodie Expert
Excellent hot sauce..just enough spice to add flavor but not too overwhelming..I would definitely recommend it
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The prefect sauce for chicken dip, cheesteaks, wings, stir fry. I won't buy anything else. This is my favorite.
Hershey P.
Foodie Expert
1 of my favorites to use... Definitely a good product. Nice amount of kick. Always add it to my hot wings sauce
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm use to tapatio. Lol only hot sauce I truwlt like it was good hot sauce I received it free from influenster
Laura M.
The Woodlands, TX
Foodie Expert
Its so delicious the sauce its not just hot have a good tasty and for everything I didn't try this sauce before
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
Very great spicy sauce mmmmm perfect for my taste I got my free sample from my Playa voxbox and it's a 5 stars
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?