BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
Frank's hot sauce is my go-to hot sauce for everything and the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on the back is the best I've found yet!
Paloma V.
I just tried this for the first time with some tacos and I absolutely loved the flavor. I recieved it complimentary, it's delicious.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Only kind I use ! It adds the perfect kick to everything. I cook a lot with it and also add to finished meals it's perfect for both!
katherine c.
miami, FL
Me enamore perdidamente de esta salsa es una de las mejores súper practica y con un rico sabor se los recomiendo! Es indescriptible!
Josie A.
Every time I grill chicken wings I use this for flavor .. Its not spicy to my taste it has a little vinegar taste but its still good
Brittany C.
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Jerusha B.
Best hotsauce on the planet I put it on near everything (chilli, ramen, wings, fish, and etc,) it's not just spice but flavorful too.
Lizzyy M.
Berwyn, IL
Love the kick of spice not that overpowering to the palate of your mouth
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Bianca L.
Perfect sauce tho!!! Great for wings and adding spice to any food! Less than $5 and you get a lot!! Its worth it and will purchase!!
Alex C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is literally one of my favorite hot sauces. In the event you need a recipe, look up buffalo cauliflower bites. 😍 thank me later
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?