BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Frank's because it is so incredibly flavorful without overpowering the dish. I especially love it on scrambled eggs or chicken.
Secilia R.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Frank's Red Hot adds quite a bit of flavor to food and is good for everyday, but it is not that spicy, so it's not my go-to for heat.
Kennia Y.
I love spicy stuff, this one gives it a lemony taste for some reason. I don't think it's that spicy but it does give food a nice taste.
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
My boyfriend and I put this S--- on everything just as the label says! I love it. It really adds a good flavor to even scrambled eggs.
katherine c.
Me enamore perdidamente de esta salsa es una de las mejores súper practica y con un rico sabor se los recomiendo! Es indescriptible!
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
Frank's hot sauce is my go-to hot sauce for everything and the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on the back is the best I've found yet!
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Only kind I use ! It adds the perfect kick to everything. I cook a lot with it and also add to finished meals it's perfect for both!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?