BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sasha L.
This is awesome for adding flavor to my lunches while I'm on a low-carb diet. Most foods are bland and boring but not now! I love it
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
This is a must have at thanksgiving as well as year round!! We use it almost daily. It's a great pantry staple to spice up and meal!
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I honestly loved this hot sauce. Its not too spicy and it taste like buffalo sauce. I will definitely be purchasing this sauce again!
Lisa W.
Reisterstown, MD
It has great flavor without being too hot. You truly can put it on anything. Chicken and fish! It is great on chicken salad as well.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I use this hot sauce to spice up my wings, salad dressing, baked beans and much more. It was a great taste and is affordable priced.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Only kind I use ! It adds the perfect kick to everything. I cook a lot with it and also add to finished meals it's perfect for both!
Paloma V.
I just tried this for the first time with some tacos and I absolutely loved the flavor. I recieved it complimentary, it's delicious.
Kaylee S.
I love it !! It's the perfect blend of spiciness in your food! I'm so glad I got to try this in my tasty voxbox thanks influenster! !
Bianka A.
Davis, CA
I really liked the flavor of this hot sauce! I received it for free in my VoxBox and would definitely recommend it when making food.
Jennifer O.
when i received this it was my first time trying and it quickly became my go to its so delicious i eat it with almost all of my meals
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?