BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Laura M.
The Woodlands, TX
Foodie Expert
Its so delicious the sauce its not just hot have a good tasty and for everything I didn't try this sauce before
Kimberly P.
Imperial Beach , CA
Loved the original sauce with these buffalo wings. The sauce is not spicy at all. Would recommend to a friend!
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Foodie Expert
Lovedddd it.... I received it in my playa voxbox this month.... So happy with my box and the sauce tastes great
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm use to tapatio. Lol only hot sauce I truwlt like it was good hot sauce I received it free from influenster
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't get enough of this awsome Frank redhot original cayenne pepper sauce it's amazing thanks to #influenster
esmaylin b.
Foodie Expert
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
Amanda W.
Trumbaursvlle, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is so excited this came! He can't wait to try it in his home made chilli to give it a little kick!
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce. It's got the right amount of heat and a good balance of ingredients. A real crowd pleaser.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
It is so good. I don not eat spicy but that is delicious, because it is low spicy. I eat all days. I like it!!!
ENID C.
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe me encanto su sabor y por enésima de mi arroz rico
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?