BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
My boyfriend and I put this S--- on everything just as the label says! I love it. It really adds a good flavor to even scrambled eggs.
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Frank's Red Hot adds quite a bit of flavor to food and is good for everyday, but it is not that spicy, so it's not my go-to for heat.
Secilia R.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Nicole F.
Abington, PA
I can't tolerate too many hot sauces. I just don't have the spice tolerance. But man this stuff. Mixed with ranch, it's wonderful. <3
Miriam G.
Baytown, TX
It has a great taste. It goes well with wings or even seasoning chicken to put on the oven refried beans also tastes good with lays.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I use this hot sauce to spice up my wings, salad dressing, baked beans and much more. It was a great taste and is affordable priced.
katherine c.
Me enamore perdidamente de esta salsa es una de las mejores súper practica y con un rico sabor se los recomiendo! Es indescriptible!
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
Frank's hot sauce is my go-to hot sauce for everything and the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip on the back is the best I've found yet!
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?