BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adieren G.
hialeah, FL
I love hot sauce so i know a good one from the first taste and this one has a perfect flavor you can literally put this on anything!
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I only use red hot if it's the only sauce available. It tastes too much of vinegar for me to enjoy. There are better sauces out there
Dawn M.
This is the only Hot sauce for me personally! It is classic and has been around for a long time because it simply has the best taste
Judi G.
Phoenix, AZ
This sauce has a nice kick to it. Not too spicy. It can he added to any meal to give an added flavor. Love it! I use it all the time.
Lisa W.
Reisterstown, MD
It has great flavor without being too hot. You truly can put it on anything. Chicken and fish! It is great on chicken salad as well.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I honestly loved this hot sauce. Its not too spicy and it taste like buffalo sauce. I will definitely be purchasing this sauce again!
Brittany A.
This sauce is amazing most of my family loved it and my step dad is obsessed with hot sauces and even he thinks it has a nice flavor
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I love hot sauce and I usually go towards the Louisiana hot sauce but after trying this I really love it! Definitely would buy again.
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
This is a must have at thanksgiving as well as year round!! We use it almost daily. It's a great pantry staple to spice up and meal!
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I use this hot sauce to spice up my wings, salad dressing, baked beans and much more. It was a great taste and is affordable priced.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?