BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cierra C.
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot! There's so many ways to use it - from wings, to buffalo dip, to chicken sandwiches. This stuff is amazing!!!
Susanna T.
Tucson, AZ
Good hot sauce, can be used on a variety of meals. It's a little hot, so may not be appealing to eat if you do not like spicy food.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Foodie Expert
This was So Yummy added to My Tuna Salad...Even Mixing it Together with Ranch Dressing to Make a New Dipping Sauce. Perfect Combo.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
It has a great flavor and I use it on just about everything, even soup!! It's not tongue numbing hot, but it does have a nice kick.
Tais M.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like this hot sauce. I like that it is subtle but gradually it heats up. Although I do prefer hotter chili peppers like habanero.
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot has to be my favorite hot sauce ever! I love the amount of heat and it has just the right amount of vinegar flavor!
Helen A.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved it. Kinda tastes as if you were eating hot wings from Wingatop flavored Original Hot. Definitely going to rebuy
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Frank's Red Hot is my all time FAVORITE hot sauce! I used to be a Tabasco girl, but not anymore. I really do put it on everything!
Estefania  D.
Foodie Expert
I like to use this sauce for buffalo chicken strips. I dip them in for a few minutes and then off to the oven they go! Delicious! 👅
Brandi M.
Monroe, VA
Foodie Expert
I love using this for my chicken and even pork recipes!!! Full of flavor and really good for anything you like to put hot sauce on
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?