BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fritza V.
Truthfully, I do not think Frank is real hot. I use it eat pizza some time. It really give it addition taste. I’ll still purchase it.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
I don't like spicy food but I had my wife try it out and she loved it. She puts in on her chips and food. Definitely would recommend!
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can't go wrong with Frank's! My favorite hot sauce ever!!! My family and I use it in buffalo chicken dip, eat it on our eggs & so on.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
I wasn't too crazy about this hot sauce, it wasn't flavorful! It was a little spicy for my taste, I wouldn't get this from a market.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This is the best hot sauce. I love making hot wings with this sauce. Just add some butter and heat it up, pour it over wings and BAM!
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
I really do put this stuff on just about everything. Not too spicy with great flavor. Affordable and available just about everywhere.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
A sauce perfectly spiced with the rich flavor of cayenne peppers.
Frank's RedHot has a great taste with heat that doesn't overpower.
Mariangely S.
Bronx, NY
Love this hot sauce. Great for wings!! I use an avocado ranch to offset the heat but my boyfriend loves the kick from this hot sauce.
Rasheda v.
Jackson Hts, NY
Frank's is a classic. Its great on everything but my favorite is on chicken and on rice to give is a kick! @franksredhot #freesample
Samantha C.
Great hot sauce! I'm usually a fan of the buffalo but the original is delicious!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?