BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle  Q.
I'm a clean eater and literally bake my chicken marinated in this sauce! It gives it such a good flavor for "clean cheat" buffalo wings
Petronila B.
Realñy good hot sause , since the firt day y taste it i cant change for other i used it with tacos , chicken wins and reañly everything
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This spice it's so damn hot that I think Mexican should be gelous ...I love this ..and I would enjoy more spicy food more than ever. .
Zuri A.
Not much for hot sauce, but this is great on hot wings, and tacos. I'm sure you can use it on other things to add just the right kick!
Denise T.
One of my favorite hot sauce I put hot sauce on everything highly recommend this one the taste is very good not too hot but hot enough
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this sauce. I received it in an Influenster box and will definitely buying this in the future. It has just enough kick.
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I am a big fan of wings and I like to prepare them myself and really is no better sauce for wings than the this sauce, I just love it.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Always has and always will be my go to hot sauce of choice. The flavor is great and it also works really well in a buffalo chicken dip.
Secilia R.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?