BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Reggie A.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
This is soooo delicious. I love the tangy and hot flavor it leaves in my mouth. #thankyouinfluenster #foodjunkie
Cynthia K.
Tangent , OR
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so good. It's just enough flavor and not too spicy. I love to put it on my eggs in the morning.
Kithia R.
Cape Coral, FL
Literally put that Sh!t on everything is too good. I mix it withy ranch dressing treat with salads, the best!!!!
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce to add on pretty much everything! Has that good spicy kick, makes your food taste even better!!!
Aleeca A.
Hutchinson, KS
My roommates loved this, they put it on everything!! Its almost like Tabasco, but with a twist. Highly recommend
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
youtu.be/nV3jDQq-Km4 @FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contestlove this prodict taste so good
Daniella P.
Lincoln Park, MI
Favorite hot sauce. Literally put this sh*t on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ainghne K.
Dorchester, MA
Best hot sauce! Use a little or use a lot it's got great flavor! Love to use franks for my buffalo chicken dip 😍
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
I put that $*** on everything! Except for my beer. I love it on pizza, spaghetti and everything else in between!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?