BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
"I put that sh*t on everything!" Literally! It tastes good on everything from chicken to spaghetti (yes spaghetti). Always a must have
Lorena P.
Live this says I got to try this for free and I am addicted to this taste I put it everywhere I was a Tapatio girl now I change my mind
Sulet L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received this from influenster to try. Where was this all my life? I loved it! Made some wings sauced them up and they were good to go!
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
I thought this sauce was spicy and a little Intense but a very good taste ..... definitely good for people who like hot and spicy wings
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We use this in everything. I have a wing recipe that calls for 2 cups, chili, soup, just about anything and it taste great, great price
Tatiana M.
Westminster, CA
Its amazing i love it i made some wings and ot was not to spicy everyone loved them even the kids loved them im going to be maling more
Olga P.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff!! So happy that in my first box, this is what I receive!! Can't wait to make my famous spicy chicken ring!
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Love to use my Flanks Hot Sause with almost everything... I love it #FlankRedsHot Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Deanna L.
This is a spicy hot sauce. It has a cayenne flavor to it as the name suggests. This hot sauce gives great flavor to a variety of meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?