BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Mirella N.
Love the spice on all my food @Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper SauceFranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
I thought this sauce was spicy and a little Intense but a very good taste ..... definitely good for people who like hot and spicy wings
Brittany A.
This sauce is amazing most of my family loved it and my step dad is obsessed with hot sauces and even he thinks it has a nice flavor
Gabby A.
Tomball, TX
MY FAMILY REALLY LIKE IT ON THEIR CHIPS WITH LIME. Trying it with different recipes also.Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This is the best hot sauce. I love making hot wings with this sauce. Just add some butter and heat it up, pour it over wings and BAM!
katherine c.
miami, FL
Me enamore perdidamente de esta salsa es una de las mejores súper practica y con un rico sabor se los recomiendo! Es indescriptible!
Angelica H.
👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 my daughter always ask for Franks every time we go to the grocery store. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brittany C.
So excited to receive this hot sauce from influenster! Spicing up my dishes and making them super tasty my friends rave about it too!
Madelyn T.
I put this sh*t on everything lmao. Sorry couldn't help myself. But yes. My favlrite hot sauce especially for my buffalo chicken dip!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?