BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
ENID C.
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe me encanto su sabor y por enésima de mi arroz rico
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Excellent product! Use in multiple recipes! Very satisfied. Thank you influenster!!! Approved and recommended.
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
Very great spicy sauce mmmmm perfect for my taste I got my free sample from my Playa voxbox and it's a 5 stars
Hellen Michael G.
Foodie Expert
Happy I received my box completely free. The best hot sauce I've ever had in my favorite foods .the best for my
Kimberly P.
Imperial Beach , CA
Loved the original sauce with these buffalo wings. The sauce is not spicy at all. Would recommend to a friend!
Ana G.
Foodie Expert
It is good. It goes really good with children. It is the first time I use it and it is becoming my favorite one
Alyssa T.
I received mine broken:( but I've tried it before I usually use on wings or chicken. It's a mild sauce for me.
Genesis A.
Katy, TX
I love using this sauce to spice up my chicken sandwhich😍 Have tried other but none have satisfy my taste buds🤗
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
Foodie Expert
I love putting this hot sauce on my quesadillas. Very affordable and can be found in mostly any grocery store.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Very delicious to use on eggs and burritos. Or anything really it is very tasty and the perfect amount of spicy
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?