BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tatiana M.
Westminster, CA
Its amazing i love it i made some wings and ot was not to spicy everyone loved them even the kids loved them im going to be maling more
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
Love my hot sauce! I like to add this sauce to lots of foods, adds a zing to anything. Franks brand is the one I purchase most often.
Mirella N.
Love the spice on all my food @Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper SauceFranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love Frank's because it is so incredibly flavorful without overpowering the dish. I especially love it on scrambled eggs or chicken.
Secilia R.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can't go wrong with Frank's! My favorite hot sauce ever!!! My family and I use it in buffalo chicken dip, eat it on our eggs & so on.
Gabby A.
Tomball, TX
MY FAMILY REALLY LIKE IT ON THEIR CHIPS WITH LIME. Trying it with different recipes also.Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?