BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Griselda H.
Foodie Expert
I personally love this I use it for everything not just wings I love eating this with fries dipping pizza etc.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
It is so good. I don not eat spicy but that is delicious, because it is low spicy. I eat all days. I like it!!!
Yesenia R.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this sauce is great!! Just enough kick to spice up whatever you are eating!
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Foodie Expert
Excellent hot sauce..just enough spice to add flavor but not too overwhelming..I would definitely recommend it
Hershey P.
Foodie Expert
1 of my favorites to use... Definitely a good product. Nice amount of kick. Always add it to my hot wings sauce
James C.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is what I use to make buffalo chicken dip as well as my macaroni. The flavor is spot on! Not a lot of heat
Marisa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Seriously best testing hot sauce on everything. I love it on fries or actually really any type of potatoe. Love
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Franks! This sauce saved me during my deployment to Iraq. Adds great flavor to bland food.
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
It's really good i love the spice in the hot sauce really good i can honestly say I love this on my food ,,,,,
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce on my chicken sandwich. The price is great and value for any 🥘 I would recommend this anyon
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?