BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Vanessa O.
Great sauce for making hot wings an putting on pizza.i did not buy influenster sent..but when i do buy walmart or savemart always has it.
Esme R.
Edmond, OK
It has the API cines I like but the flavor is not my favorite. It's cheap and you can find it everywhere. This was my second free sample
Rhiannon G.
I love Frank's! It's great on pizza, wings and even veggies! My go to sauce when I want a little kick of spice and a lot of great flavor!
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Best hot sauce! Nothing compares to Franks, you can put it on almost anything to amp it up a notch. Love it especially for chicken wings.
Jaclyn M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I literally put it on everything. I never go without it in my kitchen. It has a great tang is not too hot but give my food a great kick.
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this product that I was given free to test from Influenster. I bought this at Heb. I would recommend this to everyone.
Savannah H.
This is my favorite buffalo sauce. It's the only one I use for making wings. I also like to mix it with blue cheese for a yummy chip dip.
Clarissa R.
Goshen , IN
Loved Frank's hot sauce absolutely my favorite to put on almost every meal. Just a perfect on a flavor and spice awesome got it for free
Mason M.
Newport , TN
This was in my first box . I was happy to see it . this is a favorite in my house . I make a buffalo chicken dip with it and it's amazing
Steven D.
Ontario, CA
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?