BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
warren w.
Ludington, MI
Seriously, I really do put that s#*+ on everything! Frank's is by far the best all around hot sauce on the market!
erica e.
Foodie Expert
We love frank red hot sauce we put that thing on everything. Especially on hamburgers it gives it the perfect taste
Sarah B.
Rockford, IL
The best hot sauce ever!!!! I've been eating this since I was a kid. Goes great with noodles, tamales, and chicken.
milagros o.
Canyon lake, TX
Foodie Expert
Love is so good in BBQ and in all the meats love is so good and spicy and delicious one of the best my family loved
Kamilla G.
Hyannis , MA
Foodie Expert
Melhor hot sauce do mercado !!! Ótimo preço também !!! Recebi free pela influenster mais já conhecia o produto !!!
Sarah C.
Milford , CT
Perfect hot sauce. Pair it with your favorite dish! You won't be disappointed!!! Located in many different stores.
Natibel M.
Beltsville, Md
Wow!!! Jamas pense que me fuera a gustar una salsa picante tanto como esta. Aaaa++

# influenser #redhotsuace #free
Leidy R.
Detroit , MI
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love you sauce .

My parrillada are richer with redhot sauce
Jessica H.
Batavia, NY
Being from Buffalo, Ny this is a staple for our city and buffalo wings. You can't have a good wing without franks!!
Tiffany R.
Bryan, TX
Overall my family loved it so i will be buying this again so many recipes you can use it for like buffilo dip bomb
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?