BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
Im obsessed with this redhot so delicious i put this on almost everything my favorite thing is to put on my burgers and fries bomb.com!
Kaitlyn C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I got this #complimentary in my Voxbox from Influenster. I LOVE THIS STUFF! I literally put that **** on everything. Franks is the jam!
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
I thought this sauce was spicy and a little Intense but a very good taste ..... definitely good for people who like hot and spicy wings
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
My boyfriend and I put this S--- on everything just as the label says! I love it. It really adds a good flavor to even scrambled eggs.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
We love spicy food, and we certainly love buffalo wings. So it was great to receive and try this Franks hot sauce, my family loved it!
Kennia Y.
I love spicy stuff, this one gives it a lemony taste for some reason. I don't think it's that spicy but it does give food a nice taste.
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
5 stars for Frank's Red Hot sauce . Seriously I do put this on everything . It's so good and the flavor isn't over powered by vinegar .
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This spice it's so damn hot that I think Mexican should be gelous ...I love this ..and I would enjoy more spicy food more than ever. .
Nicole F.
Abington, PA
I can't tolerate too many hot sauces. I just don't have the spice tolerance. But man this stuff. Mixed with ranch, it's wonderful. <3
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?