BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Nicole P.
Minneola, FL
This stuff is got a serious kick. just what you need to spice up any meal .doesn't change the taste of the food just good that the kick .
Shani X.
EDINBORO, PA
Franks is my favorite hot sauce. It adds the perfect kick to all the meals in which I add it to. Theres not too much vinegar added to it!
Brianna S.
Orlando, FL
Very great to toss in wings! I love the kick is gives. Great flavor and I would like to try it in chicken buffalo dip next.. stay tuned!
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Arely O.
Yummmmm! I add this to lots of dishes and if never disappoints. The first time trying it was because influenster sent it. Great product!
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Aolani O.
Delicious. I love hot sauce in general but this one has to be one of my new faves! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
I love this!!!!! Its really good and goes great with most food. It has a strong vinegar taste, just in case some of you don't like that.
Cindy M.
Frank's Red Hot is your clasichot sauce. I Like to use it on my eggs, tacos and to make my own hot wings. Its the perfect amount of heat.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I'm not sure how I every lived without red hot. The sauce just adds the right kick to everything from chili to pizza to eggs. Sooo good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back