BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
All time favorite. I eat this with almost everything. This is definitely a must have in my kitchen. Especially on some hot wings. Yummy
Michelle  Q.
I'm a clean eater and literally bake my chicken marinated in this sauce! It gives it such a good flavor for "clean cheat" buffalo wings
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I am a big fan of wings and I like to prepare them myself and really is no better sauce for wings than the this sauce, I just love it.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Love to use my Flanks Hot Sause with almost everything... I love it #FlankRedsHot Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Juanita G.
Mesquite, NV
It was good . It was just the right amount of spicy but not to spicy. It was really good on chicken it made perfect sauce for hot wings
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I love some buffalo chicken dip. I always yes this hot sauce in my chicken dip. It can be found at Kroger. It is quite spicy but great.
Lorena P.
Live this says I got to try this for free and I am addicted to this taste I put it everywhere I was a Tapatio girl now I change my mind
Judith C.
La salsa no puede faltar y menos si tiene buen sabor....
Yo le pongo salsa a todo tiene q saber mi comida a chile si no no es comida...
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff!! So happy that in my first box, this is what I receive!! Can't wait to make my famous spicy chicken ring!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?