BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Lorena P.
Live this says I got to try this for free and I am addicted to this taste I put it everywhere I was a Tapatio girl now I change my mind
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
I thought this sauce was spicy and a little Intense but a very good taste ..... definitely good for people who like hot and spicy wings
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We use this in everything. I have a wing recipe that calls for 2 cups, chili, soup, just about anything and it taste great, great price
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Sulet L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received this from influenster to try. Where was this all my life? I loved it! Made some wings sauced them up and they were good to go!
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
5 stars for Frank's Red Hot sauce . Seriously I do put this on everything . It's so good and the flavor isn't over powered by vinegar .
LaBrandon D.
Hoover, AL
This is not your every day hot sauce. The sauce is a bit thicker however it is the perfect temperature not too spicy but not too mild.
Ashley N.
Goes good on pretty much everything! I keep one handy at all times just in case I get stuck with some bland food throughout the day (:
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
My boyfriend and I put this S--- on everything just as the label says! I love it. It really adds a good flavor to even scrambled eggs.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody have any other great recipes other than wings and on eggs?!?!
Natalie T.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is INSANLY picky. Would you say this is really hot or mild hot. A recipe I'm working on calls for it and I'm nervous to use!! Also my kids ages 4 and 6 would be eating this dinner. Thank you!!
Jill W.
Becky S.
Goleta, CA
What other brands of hot sauce would you compare this to, and how is it different/better?