BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marialis M.
miami,fl
I love spicy food and this is the best way to make amazing spicy tacos my family loved it and so did I truly recommend you guys to buy it
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Irene L.
I like this sauce cause it has a really good flavor is not just another spicy sauce, it actually adds a nice taste to any plate. Love it!
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I'm not sure how I every lived without red hot. The sauce just adds the right kick to everything from chili to pizza to eggs. Sooo good!
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
This is my favorite hot sauce it’s not over powering but always had great flavor. A little goes a long way and you can get this anywhere
Kayla R.
Covington, KY
Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. This is good on literally everything! From pizza, pasta, and hamburgers to spicy bloody marys and hot shot, I love it.
Rhiannon G.
I love Frank's! It's great on pizza, wings and even veggies! My go to sauce when I want a little kick of spice and a lot of great flavor!
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
I love this!!!!! Its really good and goes great with most food. It has a strong vinegar taste, just in case some of you don't like that.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
What kinds of recipes could I use this in? It's a nice add in so I want to see what else its capable of!
Natalie T.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband is INSANLY picky. Would you say this is really hot or mild hot. A recipe I'm working on calls for it and I'm nervous to use!! Also my kids ages 4 and 6 would be eating this dinner. Thank you!!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody have any other great recipes other than wings and on eggs?!?!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do you like Red hot or Louisiana hot sauce better?
Marie S.