BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Yecenia S.
Palacios, TX
All time favorite. I eat this with almost everything. This is definitely a must have in my kitchen. Especially on some hot wings. Yummy
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff!! So happy that in my first box, this is what I receive!! Can't wait to make my famous spicy chicken ring!
Ciara B.
austin, TX
"I put that sh*t on everything!" Literally! It tastes good on everything from chicken to spaghetti (yes spaghetti). Always a must have
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Secilia R.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calorie, YAS.. I love this hit sauce.. I have it with a lot of my foods.. It gives it a nice spicy flavor
Sulet L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Received this from influenster to try. Where was this all my life? I loved it! Made some wings sauced them up and they were good to go!
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
5 stars for Frank's Red Hot sauce . Seriously I do put this on everything . It's so good and the flavor isn't over powered by vinegar .
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Ashley C.
I am all about spicy food. On a scale, how hot would you say it is??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?