BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Yesenia P.
Me encanta todo lo que recibo gratis, y esta salsa me la mandaron completamente gratis, y lo mejor de todo esque esta muy buena esta salsa
Jessica P.
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Jessica d.
FREEPORT, NY
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Jennifer V.
Love franks redhot original! Its perfect when I make wings! Got this product from the playa voxbox! #PlayaVoxBox #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
Aolani O.
Delicious. I love hot sauce in general but this one has to be one of my new faves! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Shani X.
EDINBORO, PA
Franks is my favorite hot sauce. It adds the perfect kick to all the meals in which I add it to. Theres not too much vinegar added to it!
Emily A.
Pueblo, CO
Love franks red hot not a big fan of this one but loved the flavor that it made with my buffalo wild wings I made.. I might change brands
Julissa L.
I'm not really into spicy things but this hot sauce is another thing! I really enjoyed its unique flavor which gives a pop to your dish.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can I add it to stews and ontop of ribs,I like honey garlic but a spicy version maybe?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
What kinds of recipes could I use this in? It's a nice add in so I want to see what else its capable of!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?
Luis P.