BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Kayla R.
Covington, KY
Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. This is good on literally everything! From pizza, pasta, and hamburgers to spicy bloody marys and hot shot, I love it.
Steven D.
Midland, TX
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Adriana Cristina A.
Medley, FL
I LOVE IT IS DELICIOUS, LA RECOMIENDO PORQUE TIENE UN SABOR EXQUISITO A MI ME ENCANTA, LO MEJOR ES QUE VA BIEN CON TODOS LOS EMPARRILADOS
Ashley k.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. I always make Buffalo chicken dip with it, and it's so delicious. It's also not expensive.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Brianna S.
Orlando, FL
Very great to toss in wings! I love the kick is gives. Great flavor and I would like to try it in chicken buffalo dip next.. stay tuned!
Jasmin O.
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this hot sauce with tacos and it tasted amazing. It is hot enough but without burning your mouth. Just the right amount of spice.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing with chicken my family loves it will definitely buy and grill with it all summer long and holidays easy to work with tastes great
Andrea D.
Spicy and tangy taste. One of my favorite hot sauces you can use it on basically anything you like. I put it on chips or chicken wings !
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?
Bethany B.