BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Adriana Cristina A.
Medley, FL
I LOVE IT IS DELICIOUS, LA RECOMIENDO PORQUE TIENE UN SABOR EXQUISITO A MI ME ENCANTA, LO MEJOR ES QUE VA BIEN CON TODOS LOS EMPARRILADOS
Ashley k.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. I always make Buffalo chicken dip with it, and it's so delicious. It's also not expensive.
Bere W.
One of my favorite hot sauces. It's not spicy but makes all food so much better. Has a great tangy taste that even my one year-old loves.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Jasmin O.
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this hot sauce with tacos and it tasted amazing. It is hot enough but without burning your mouth. Just the right amount of spice.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing with chicken my family loves it will definitely buy and grill with it all summer long and holidays easy to work with tastes great
я💋 p.
Tampa, Fl
This Hot Sauce Has ALWAYS Been My Favorite ! I Put That Sh** On Everythinggg ! It's Great When Making Hot Wings ! It's Great In General !
vanessa o.
Great sauce for making hot wings an putting on pizza.i did not buy influenster sent..but when i do buy walmart or savemart always has it.
Andrea D.
Spicy and tangy taste. One of my favorite hot sauces you can use it on basically anything you like. I put it on chips or chicken wings !
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?