BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Mayra V.
Love, love it!! I usually don't like spicy/hot spicy but this souces is a game changer. Added to chicken for flavor and it taste amazing!!
Blanca S.
Las Vegas, NV
After trying other hot sauces, i think this one is the best! It's not as spicy.. it's great in soups, burgers, chips & so many other foods.
Yesenia P.
Me encanta todo lo que recibo gratis, y esta salsa me la mandaron completamente gratis, y lo mejor de todo esque esta muy buena esta salsa
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Jessica P.
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing my family loves hot sauce so when I opened my box and saw the huge bottle of red hot we all got very happy needless to say hahaha!
April M.
I Love Franks Hot Sauce my whole family does!! We make the best game day wings with it. If you have never tried it you definitely should!!
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
Franks is the best sauce. With so many different flavors to choose from. But the original Franks is awesome..not too hot, just enough kick.
Jessica d.
FREEPORT, NY
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?
Brittany R.
Fairfax, VA
Have you tried the different flavors? If so what do you use them on?
Ashley C.
I am all about spicy food. On a scale, how hot would you say it is??
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?

Walmart