BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Judith C.
La salsa no puede faltar y menos si tiene buen sabor....
Yo le pongo salsa a todo tiene q saber mi comida a chile si no no es comida...
Harmonie R.
Los angeles, CA
Love the flavor of Frank's. It really does go great on everything from tacos to pizza. Having a bottle in the house is always necessary
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Tatiana M.
Westminster, CA
Its amazing i love it i made some wings and ot was not to spicy everyone loved them even the kids loved them im going to be maling more
Ciara B.
austin, TX
"I put that sh*t on everything!" Literally! It tastes good on everything from chicken to spaghetti (yes spaghetti). Always a must have
Ashley N.
Goes good on pretty much everything! I keep one handy at all times just in case I get stuck with some bland food throughout the day (:
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff!! So happy that in my first box, this is what I receive!! Can't wait to make my famous spicy chicken ring!
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?