BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I'm not sure how I every lived without red hot. The sauce just adds the right kick to everything from chili to pizza to eggs. Sooo good!
Jasmin O.
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
I love this!!!!! Its really good and goes great with most food. It has a strong vinegar taste, just in case some of you don't like that.
Emily A.
Pueblo, CO
Love franks red hot not a big fan of this one but loved the flavor that it made with my buffalo wild wings I made.. I might change brands
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Arely O.
Yummmmm! I add this to lots of dishes and if never disappoints. The first time trying it was because influenster sent it. Great product!
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Always putting hot sauce on everything! This kind is my fav! Haven't really tried anything else but I won't either. Hot sauce and Ranch!
Jennifer V.
Love franks redhot original! Its perfect when I make wings! Got this product from the playa voxbox! #PlayaVoxBox #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
Has anyone tried Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip? It's amazing! The recipe can be found on the Frank's website.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
What recipes have you used this sauce in?
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Best for chicken or meat?
Jackie B.
Austin, TX
Is Franks your favorite? I teeter between Franks and Louisiana.
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?