BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Tatiana M.
Westminster, CA
Its amazing i love it i made some wings and ot was not to spicy everyone loved them even the kids loved them im going to be maling more
Raquel V.
Amarillo, TX
I love love it, i use this,item for my wings and i wouldn't use any other item . this is just the perfect thing for your tasting buds.
Zuri A.
Not much for hot sauce, but this is great on hot wings, and tacos. I'm sure you can use it on other things to add just the right kick!
Juanita  W.
Absolutely love the Frank's sauces the sweet chili and the buffalo is great you can mix with other thing to create other great flavors
Juanita G.
Mesquite, NV
It was good . It was just the right amount of spicy but not to spicy. It was really good on chicken it made perfect sauce for hot wings
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff!! So happy that in my first box, this is what I receive!! Can't wait to make my famous spicy chicken ring!
Ciara B.
austin, TX
"I put that sh*t on everything!" Literally! It tastes good on everything from chicken to spaghetti (yes spaghetti). Always a must have
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Love to use my Flanks Hot Sause with almost everything... I love it #FlankRedsHot Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
Has anyone tried Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip? It's amazing! The recipe can be found on the Frank's website.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
What recipes have you used this sauce in?
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Best for chicken or meat?
Jackie B.
Is Franks your favorite? I teeter between Franks and Louisiana.
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?