BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jessica P.
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
Franks is the best sauce. With so many different flavors to choose from. But the original Franks is awesome..not too hot, just enough kick.
Viridiana D.
Collinsville, IL
Love the taste of the sauce it was just right on my food i love everything spicy so i will definitely be buying another one after its done
Claudia R.
Hopkins, MN
I'm a not a huge fan of spicy but I'm impressed with this hot sauce. It has just that perfect kick that makes the meal speacial. Looove it!
Nicole P.
Minneola, FL
This stuff is got a serious kick. just what you need to spice up any meal .doesn't change the taste of the food just good that the kick .
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
Cindy M.
Frank's Red Hot is your clasichot sauce. I Like to use it on my eggs, tacos and to make my own hot wings. Its the perfect amount of heat.
Jasmin O.
Love this hot sauce when I make homemade buffalo wings . I love that it comes in different flavors also . Always have a bottle with me !
Aolani O.
Delicious. I love hot sauce in general but this one has to be one of my new faves! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Julissa L.
I'm not really into spicy things but this hot sauce is another thing! I really enjoyed its unique flavor which gives a pop to your dish.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back