BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce. It's got the right amount of heat and a good balance of ingredients. A real crowd pleaser.
Genesis A.
Katy, TX
I love using this sauce to spice up my chicken sandwhich😍 Have tried other but none have satisfy my taste buds🤗
esmaylin b.
Foodie Expert
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
It is so good. I don not eat spicy but that is delicious, because it is low spicy. I eat all days. I like it!!!
ENID C.
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe me encanto su sabor y por enésima de mi arroz rico
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
It's really good i love the spice in the hot sauce really good i can honestly say I love this on my food ,,,,,
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The prefect sauce for chicken dip, cheesteaks, wings, stir fry. I won't buy anything else. This is my favorite.
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
I love this hot sauce. It is so yummy on pizza. It's not too spicy, but not for the sensitive. Sooo delicious.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm use to tapatio. Lol only hot sauce I truwlt like it was good hot sauce I received it free from influenster
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Foodie Expert
Can't get enough of this awsome Frank redhot original cayenne pepper sauce it's amazing thanks to #influenster
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?