BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ryan J.
Ryan J.
For quite some time, I have been using different types of hot sauce on different types of food. Before I started doing this, I only ever remember using hot sauce on barbecue. Even though I have tried numerous types of hot sauce, Frank's Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce has set itself apart from the others and has become a favorite. It is the hot sauce that I always have around as a basic staple. It is not too mild and not too hot and has an exceptional flavor. I especially like using this sauce with pizza, hamburgers, and rice. Thanks Influenster for sending this.
Brian S.
Brian S.
Brooklyn, NY
It started with an old Buick, a sack full of potatoes, and a Neil Young mixtape. We headed out for the Canadian border, looking for adventure and whatever culinary escapades came our way. In Buffalo, we had those peppery-hot flavored wings, an American classic. But in Montreal, oh la la, we came across some rich, cheesy, potato-y poutine. Back in the old Buick, on a lonesome Canadian road, it came to us: What if we shuffled the poutine off to Buffalo? Voilà!
Irene G.
Irene G.
Foodie Expert
I've had Frank's Red Hot Sauce before but not the Cayenne Pepper one. I've been putting it on my tacos, my pizza, french fries.. Just about anything & its really good. It gives whatever I'm eating just enough spicy flavor to make whatever I'm eating pop!
I received these products complimentary via Influencer for testing purposes!
Franchesca R.
Franchesca R.
whitehall, PA
hands down best hot sauce i ever had. and that says something because i dont like spicy food or hot sauce, but im so down to try anything once. the flavor is fantastic it tastes like i can out it on anything and itd probably taste like  a bit like chicken wings lol which i do not have a problem with. i got this product free for testing purposes and i like it alot, not too hot not too mild. 10/10 would buy. 10/10 flavor/taste 10/10 perfect spicyness (for me) 15/10 youtube commercial. lol
Alicesen L.
Alicesen L.
- Just received a bottle of Frank's RedHot original sauce yesterday and it's safe to say its a WINNER! This hot sauce is soooo good! My family loves it & I know it's something we'll buy in the future. *Received this in the #PlayaVoxbox complimentary to try out & review.*

Bbhhh

Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Foodie Expert
Frank's original RedHot cayenne pepper sauce is mildly spicy and very tangy. While it's certainly not the hottest of hot sauces, it has just the right amount of heat to marinate, season, and top your favorite foods. It's not very thick in consistency, but sometimes sauce builds up in the neck of the bottle, which requires some cleaning. Frank's is always reasonably priced, but look for sales at your local grocer store!
Roxual B.
Roxual B.
Waterford
Foodie Expert
My son inherited my love of hot & spicy flavors. We love different hot sauces of all kinds, but we HAVE to have a big bottle of Franks wherever we eat regularly. It's a required condiment like ketchup, mustard, Mayo..and Franks. In High School all the girls would carry small bottles in their purses to put on "quarter bag" sizes of hot potato chips. Some don't like a vinegary hot sauce but my family can't live without it.
Je Pizarro T.
Je Pizarro T.
Orlando, Florida
I love hot sauce and this is one of the best I tried it! This is the Original one. I tried on Hooters wings and in a burritos also. It taste good, however I like ir hotel. The only thing is for me it has too much sodium. One of the thing I like is at the moment you open the bottle you can tell that smell of pepper and jalapeño! I will try the Xtra Hot of Red Hot. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Oak Park, IL
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I tried this hot sauce over some Ramen Noodles to give them a little kick and it tastes great. I started using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I definitely would recommend Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
I received as a sample for free for testing purposes and I couldn't tasted because my brother in love didn't leave me, was funny because when I realized the bottle was empty, so I asked him what he believed, and told me it's his favorite hot sauce because it's not hot at all, but tastes delicious. This comment pushed me to buy it again, and I did it yesterday but I haven't try it yet. I'm looking forward to do it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?