BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Nicole M.
Riverview, FL
I'm obsessed with anything buffalo, and usually have a bottle of Frank's in my pantry. I usually opt for the Hot Wing sauce, though, so I wasn't familiar with this taste. I like that I can make my own twist on buffalo wing sauce with this one, since it's not quite as thick and has a different taste. Still super delicious. Won't replace my other one, but will definitely accompany it.
Joyce S.
Boston, MA
I made hot wings with this -- they came out delicious! It was pretty spicy, but that's how I like it so this brand was just right for me. I made it with rice, beans, and peas. I was scared it would come out a little bland but the flavor was great! Extremely satisfied with this product! Will use again for sure!

I received the product complimentary to test and review it.
Lulu M.
This product I received for testing purposes was okay. The taste was to harsh for my personal use. It irritated my stomach a lot so I wasn't a big fan of this cayenne flavor. The odor is super strong as well so I know it was just not gonna be to my favor. But it did give some savory taste to my food that's why I gave it a 3 star.
yajaira p.
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot I love this hot sauce I got it and I tasted it and right away thought it would be great to marinate some chicken wings in so what I did was I lightly seasoned My Wings and flower fried them then let them soak in Frank's Hot Sauce and let me tell you so delicious just like buffalo-style wings I think this is my new summertime favorite
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
It's a really good hot sauce if you're looking for a different version of Tabasco, definitely has more of a kick! I found that it goes really well on pizza and chicken and can definitely give your dish an entirely different taste. Got it free thanks to Influenster but I love it!
Andreina A.
Doral, FL
Uuuuhu!!! I just try this hot sauce and I can tell is good , in a scale from 1/10 is 7 for spicy and 8 for tasty .
It taste a lot like buffalo sauce it's like you don't even have to mix it with butter anymore for you to get that buffalo sauce flavor .
Is nice .
I got this product for free from influenster for testing purposes .
Krystal M.
I thought I have had spicy hot sauce before! This is pretty hot! I have tried it with wings, Mexican food, and sometimes even with rice. I also saw that in stores it isn't expensive. This product is a very good product to have if you like spicy hot sauce!
Betsy C.
Hollywood, FL
I had already tried this before they sent it to me, and I was already putting that $h*t on Everything!!!! lol It was also recommended by my fitness coach, its flavorful without the calories. Perfect for wings and anything you edible! we got this and I wasn't even able to take a picture of it full because since the moment I got it my fiance and I have been using it on EVERYTHING lol
Roxana W.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my Favorite sauce ever... Seriously, opening my voxbox this month brought such joy to my face! seeing this beauty in the box made my day! It really does go on everything (almost lol) #FoodLovesFranks I received this item for free in a voxbox to try it... Best ever! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was very excited to try the Frank's Red Hot sauce I got in my Playa VoxBox I tried it on my steak for Memorial Day weekend BBQ but when I tasted it it isn't as hot as I thought which was a little disappointing but it still has a good flavor to it. If you don't like extremely spicy/not really spicy but like to try hot sauce this is your type of sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?