BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Luke P.
Milwaukee, WI
I was super excited to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot in my Gents Vox Box. Every fridge needs some Franks in it. It's one of the most versatile hot sauces out there. It's not super spicy but it has a good Louisiana style flavor that can be used on a ton of foods. Homemade wings, pizza, popcorn are my favorite ways to use Franks.
Julissa S.
So tasty! One of my favorites go to for chicken or even just simply putting it on popcorn! The flavor is amazing and price is great! Thanks Influenster for the complimentary bottle! Definitely recommend to other!
Jerry P.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the easiest way to spice up a bland meal! I put it on wings, chicken breasts, buffalo chicken dip, and more. I received a bottle of frank's red hot sauce complimentary from Influenster to sample and I couldn't wait to use it. I was already familiar with the sauce, but I began using it on more meals than before and realized how versatile it really is. Highly recommended if you like to add a little kick to your meals!
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This hot sauce is amazing. Frank's RedHot Original Cayanne Pepper Sauce goes deliciously on chicken wings, enchiladas, and fajitas.  It has a spicy yet vinegary taste to it and would be good on a lot of different foods. I still haven't tried it on my eggs or has browns yet! This product is also very affordable and a little goes a long way. You don't need much!
Amanda S.
Santa Clara, CA
I didn't know what to expect. I am very picky with hot sauces... BUT @FranksRedHots is delicious. Perfect blend of savory and spice. This would be an incredible chicken wing dip. I had it on pizza and I now have a favorite hot sauce! That k you to the @Influenster #contest for introducing me to this product! I highly recommend this sauce !
Dee L.
I am a big fan of spicy foods. I put pepper sauce on almost everything. When I received this in my PlayaBox I was so excited to try it! I love the spicy kick to it. It is perfect and adds flavor to any food. I will definitely be purchasing some Red Hot Pepper Sauce.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
This Hot Sauce has to be by far the best Sauce I've ever tasted! The taste is enjoyable but it's not as "Hot" as I expected. I was a bit disappointed on that but this product still gets a 4 four star rating. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It might not be as "Hot" as other sauces but it's definitely delicious! Especially on wings!!!
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
As a buffalonian, I have grown up on franks. Franks is the best hot sauce out there. It has the perfect kick of spice but with a very smooth texture. I use franks in everything from chicken wing dip, to my chili! I would absolutely recommend franks hot sauce !!
Wayne P.
Shawano, WI
I really love the Frank's Hot Sauce to me it's one of the best hot sauces out there I use it on everything ribs pizza hamburgers you name it I think it's very healthy it is a definite to try on a rack of ribs I am super satisfied thank you for letting me test it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?