BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rossana C.
Windermere, FL
I put this on my chicken and made some awesome spicy chicken sandwhiches! These were great and a real crowd pleaser!
Glyniel C.
Foodie Expert
I love this Buffalo sauce! I put it on everything. I really enjoy making this into a wing sauce or to flavor chicken.
Trevor W.
Foodie Expert
I put it on everything! Just to give otherwise bland food a little extra “umph”. Hot dogs, pizza, eggs...you name it.
wendy b.
Hudson, WI
I love this sauce I use it for my famous hot wings will never use anything else baby this is a hot that is always in
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Man is this sauce good... baked chicken wings topped with Franks Red Hot while I watch the NBA finals. Nothing better
Dtahtiyanah J.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce ever made! Go buy this hot sauce ASAP. It's amazing. I bought it at my local supermarket.
Emely C.
Foodie Expert
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Wydalis E.
I'm in pt a big fan of hot sauce bit this made a good buffalo chicken dip. The taste on its own was pretty good too.
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
Good for the entire family! Is mild enough that my 8yr old can enjoy. A new favorite in my house! You can't go wrong!
Brandy M.
El Cajon, CA
Love this stuff. I put it on.l everything! Goes great with chicken and on turkey. Mmmmmm. A fan favorite in our home.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?