BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this hot sauce with tacos and it tasted amazing. It is hot enough but without burning your mouth. Just the right amount of spice.
vanessa o.
Great sauce for making hot wings an putting on pizza.i did not buy influenster sent..but when i do buy walmart or savemart always has it.
я💋 p.
Tampa, Fl
This Hot Sauce Has ALWAYS Been My Favorite ! I Put That Sh** On Everythinggg ! It's Great When Making Hot Wings ! It's Great In General !
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Amazing with chicken my family loves it will definitely buy and grill with it all summer long and holidays easy to work with tastes great
Andrea D.
Spicy and tangy taste. One of my favorite hot sauces you can use it on basically anything you like. I put it on chips or chicken wings !
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY
So good. Not that spicy which is why I love it. Goes great on BBQ hot wings! So awesome to have gotten this for free. Thanks Influenster
Sarah B.
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but this is pretty good. It's not overly spicy and it goes perfect when making buffalo chicken wing dip.
Olga L.
Stafford, VA
I received this hot sauce for free with Influenster and I really like it. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Frank's Red Hot adds quite a bit of flavor to food and is good for everyday, but it is not that spicy, so it's not my go-to for heat.
Vianna S.
El Doral, FL
This spice it's so damn hot that I think Mexican should be gelous ...I love this ..and I would enjoy more spicy food more than ever. .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?