BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
I loved this sauce, I tried on my chicken wings, it tasted so good. It also has the right amount of spice. I think I would buy it again!
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love making chicken wings with Frank's because it doesn't have alot of vinegar and it isn't super hot either! We love this at our house
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Marialis M.
miami,fl
I love spicy food and this is the best way to make amazing spicy tacos my family loved it and so did I truly recommend you guys to buy it
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
I love this!!!!! Its really good and goes great with most food. It has a strong vinegar taste, just in case some of you don't like that.
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
It has the API cines I like but the flavor is not my favorite. It's cheap and you can find it everywhere. This was my second free sample
Cindy M.
Frank's Red Hot is your clasichot sauce. I Like to use it on my eggs, tacos and to make my own hot wings. Its the perfect amount of heat.
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
This is my favorite hot sauce it’s not over powering but always had great flavor. A little goes a long way and you can get this anywhere
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I could drink this out of the bottle I like it so much. I put it on everything. Chicken, potatoes, eggs, ect. It has the best flavor.
Irene L.
I like this sauce cause it has a really good flavor is not just another spicy sauce, it actually adds a nice taste to any plate. Love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?