BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla R.
Covington, KY
Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. This is good on literally everything! From pizza, pasta, and hamburgers to spicy bloody marys and hot shot, I love it.
Valerie A.
Sealy, TX
I like the the spices it have a also made a awesome buffalo sauce with this #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots
Aolani O.
Delicious. I love hot sauce in general but this one has to be one of my new faves! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
This is my favorite hot sauce it’s not over powering but always had great flavor. A little goes a long way and you can get this anywhere
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
As the saying goes.... I put this s**t on everything! Pizza, wings, tacos....chicken sandwiches! So good! I love the tangy, spicy flavor.
Irene L.
I like this sauce cause it has a really good flavor is not just another spicy sauce, it actually adds a nice taste to any plate. Love it!
Terah H.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this product that I was given free to test from Influenster. I bought this at Heb. I would recommend this to everyone.
Clarissa R.
Goshen, IN
Loved Frank's hot sauce absolutely my favorite to put on almost every meal. Just a perfect on a flavor and spice awesome got it for free
Cindy M.
Frank's Red Hot is your clasichot sauce. I Like to use it on my eggs, tacos and to make my own hot wings. Its the perfect amount of heat.
Nicole P.
Apopka, FL
This stuff is got a serious kick. just what you need to spice up any meal .doesn't change the taste of the food just good that the kick .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?