BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Perla D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must have if your are going to make Hot wings. Wouldn't use anything else. Glad I got it as part of my VoxBox
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
Good spicy taste to add flavor to your food! It seems like it's a pretty good price for the amount of product you get 👍
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
cynthia c.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this sauce! It has an amazing flavor and easy to use. Definitely plan on buying another when i run out.
Velita R.
Colorado Springs , CO
Foodie Expert
Love Red Hot on chicken wings, pork rines, chips, & more! Great flavor! Great price! Highly recommend! One of my favs!
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing with chicken wings and burgers and many more foods especially in some soups and yes healthy I so recommend this
Asia S.
Foodie Expert
I cannot stand hot sauce, or anything that's hot or spicy. I know everyone that likes spicy loves this stuff though.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
En casa disfrutamos mucho su saber. Es maravillosa para cualquier comida. Nosotros la preferimos con tacos o nachos.
Heather S.
Sunrise, FL
best hot sauce
I received it in my VoxBox. It has just the right amount of spices and can be useful in so many ways.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?