BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
claudia s.
Hopkins, MN
I'm a not a huge fan of spicy but I'm impressed with this hot sauce. It has just that perfect kick that makes the meal speacial. Looove it!
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Mmm I absolutely love the spice this hot sauce adds to literally everything. I need spice with every meal, and this is definitely my go to.
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
Jessica P.
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Lashanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
Nice and spicy with just enough kick. Not overly hot and great for making hot wings. One of my favor of all time. Also it reasonably price.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Dominique S.
Marrero, LA
!!!!!! I was always a Tabasco type of person but this is amazing!! Will deff be repurchasing another bottle. Cause this one won't last long
April M.
I Love Franks Hot Sauce my whole family does!! We make the best game day wings with it. If you have never tried it you definitely should!!
Mayra V.
Love, love it!! I usually don't like spicy/hot spicy but this souces is a game changer. Added to chicken for flavor and it taste amazing!!
Blanca S.
Las Vegas, NV
After trying other hot sauces, i think this one is the best! It's not as spicy.. it's great in soups, burgers, chips & so many other foods.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?