BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Yvonne M.
Pennock, MN
The Frank's redhot original is one of the best hot sauces I have had it is perfect and is awsome with everything
Reggie A.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
This is soooo delicious. I love the tangy and hot flavor it leaves in my mouth. #thankyouinfluenster #foodjunkie
Charlie W.
Burley, ID
Love hot sauce , can't wait to try ! I can think of so many different things that I could create with this sauce.
Alyssa G.
I only ever eat one type of hot sauce and this one comes pretty damn close to the one i can't resist. So goood !!
Yarleth C.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I loved the Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Tried it with some lays chips, delicious! Recommended
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
This one of my house favorite from my husband to my 4yr old she say it picy but good. 😁😂 .Its not really that hot
Ainghne K.
Dorchester, MA
Best hot sauce! Use a little or use a lot it's got great flavor! Love to use franks for my buffalo chicken dip 😍
Celeste J.
San Antonio, TX
Super good one of my favorite hot sauces i put it on juat about everything iy taste so good and its not crazy hot
Brooke R.
Pingree grove , Il
Foodie Expert
I got this and loved it in my buffalo chicken dip! The recipe was even right on the bottle! Perfect for a party!
Daniella P.
Lincoln Park, MI
Favorite hot sauce. Literally put this sh*t on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?