BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lorena R.
Foodie Expert
Omg thanx influester love using this on my chicken wings taste so much better. Hive it the best taste there is
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor i usually eat it with pizza or popcorn you can pretty much try it on anything you like to eat
Siobhan C.
HOLIDAY, FL
This is really good n I really enjoyed it with my tacos. I love spicy food n this gives my food an extra spice
San Juanita P.
Alamo, TX
I received it in a voxbox sent to me by influenster, I had never tried it before and I think it was pretty good
ashley u.
Floral Park, NY
i've been using this sauce for years now and love it on everything especially pizza. So happy I got this.
Hellen Michael G.
Foodie Expert
Happy I received my box completely free. The best hot sauce I've ever had in my favorite foods .the best for my
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this!!! I use this to make buffalo chicken everything!! It adds so much spice and flavor to my cooking
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
Love it great taste for everything you like i reveived this as complementary testing purpose from influenster
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
Foodie Expert
Like the radio spot said I put that sh*t on everything and is great, you should try it on a avocado sandwich
Alisha T.
Love this hot sauce, goes great with chicken wings and even french fries.
It has the perfect amount of spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?