BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
James H.
Lantana, FL
Can never have too much of franks... looks like it'll be a hot wing night. I've been using franks since college and don't plan on stopping
April M.
I Love Franks Hot Sauce my whole family does!! We make the best game day wings with it. If you have never tried it you definitely should!!
Rhiannon G.
I love Frank's! It's great on pizza, wings and even veggies! My go to sauce when I want a little kick of spice and a lot of great flavor!
Shani X.
Edinboro, PA
Franks is my favorite hot sauce. It adds the perfect kick to all the meals in which I add it to. Theres not too much vinegar added to it!
Jaclyn M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I literally put it on everything. I never go without it in my kitchen. It has a great tang is not too hot but give my food a great kick.
Candyce M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Delish! If you like spicy, this is your "go-to" sauce!! I practically put this sauce on/with everything. It's tangy, spicy, and tingly !
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Best hot sauce! Nothing compares to Franks, you can put it on almost anything to amp it up a notch. Love it especially for chicken wings.
Julissa W.
I'm not really into spicy things but this hot sauce is another thing! I really enjoyed its unique flavor which gives a pop to your dish.
Savannah H.
This is my favorite buffalo sauce. It's the only one I use for making wings. I also like to mix it with blue cheese for a yummy chip dip.
Angela B.
Who wouldn't want to carry this around and put this on everything! It's tangy and universal. Frank's packs just the right amount of heat!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?