BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
It was my 1st time trying this hot sauce gotta say it surprise me definitely good with any type of food has a good taste I would recommended
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Evelyn A.
Richmond, TX
my family loves when we grill chicken wings and add this delicious sauce to make them our own hot wings! the flavour is just right and spicy!
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Jasmine S.
I absolutely love it I go through a bottle like nothing. I love making buffalo chicken dip with it. Everyone I know loves the taste of it.
Janeth R.
Charlotte , NC
I love it. Tastes very good and is not so spicy is perfect. When I tried it I fell in love with this sauce I want to use it for everything.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I just got my tasty voxbox with this hot sauce in side, it's officially one of my favorite hot sauce it is really good I absolutely love it
Maricruz R.
Perfect amount of spicy but the vinegar taste is a little too potent for my liking. Would recommend to someone who enjoys a vinegar taste.
Tayla P.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE FRANKS! i literally use this stuff on everything its the best! perfect for summer cookouts to top on a burger, hot dog, or whatever!
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back