BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
It is pretty spicy and it gives food a great taste ! I put it in my cup of noodles and it is so good. It can be comparable to tapatio!:)
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Foodie Expert
Amazing with chicken my family loves it will definitely buy and grill with it all summer long and holidays easy to work with tastes great
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
I loved this sauce, I tried on my chicken wings, it tasted so good. It also has the right amount of spice. I think I would buy it again!
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
I tried this hot sauce with tacos and it tasted amazing. It is hot enough but without burning your mouth. Just the right amount of spice.
Steven D.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy using this on my meals. It doesn't have the vinegar taste that some of them do. I use it on all of my meals while at work.
Shani X.
Edinboro, PA
Franks is my favorite hot sauce. It adds the perfect kick to all the meals in which I add it to. Theres not too much vinegar added to it!
Shannon C.
Washington , PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce it’s not over powering but always had great flavor. A little goes a long way and you can get this anywhere
Nicole P.
Apopka, FL
This stuff is got a serious kick. just what you need to spice up any meal .doesn't change the taste of the food just good that the kick .
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
Always putting hot sauce on everything! This kind is my fav! Haven't really tried anything else but I won't either. Hot sauce and Ranch!
Marialis M.
Hialeah, FL
I love spicy food and this is the best way to make amazing spicy tacos my family loved it and so did I truly recommend you guys to buy it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?