BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Evelyn A.
Sweeny, TX
my family loves when we grill chicken wings and add this delicious sauce to make them our own hot wings! the flavour is just right and spicy!
Melissa P.
Titusville, FL
Me and my husband love it. I use it on almost anything. It's the right amount of spicey and tangy flavors that compliment almost any dish.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Yshaira S.
Staten island , NY
I received this in my voxbox. Normally i am not much a fan of hot sause but i did like the taste. I would suggest it to hot sause lovers .
cindy o.
I love franks redhot sauce I use it on my wings for cookouts. Always a great flavor on my meat. Definitely try it you won't be disappointed
Amy M.
Galion, OH
This is one of my favorite condiments ever! The taste is amazing and it can be put on almost anything! Eggs, meat, potatoes, or in recipes!
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I just got my tasty voxbox with this hot sauce in side, it's officially one of my favorite hot sauce it is really good I absolutely love it
Rahneisha P.
Long Beach , CA
Frank's is hot,thick,and yummy. It goes one everything and has a very unique taste. I love the little hint of garlic in this stuff.Mmmmmmm!
Lashanda C.
Ridgeland , MS
Nice and spicy with just enough kick. Not overly hot and great for making hot wings. One of my favor of all time. Also it reasonably price.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?