BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
Franks is the best sauce. With so many different flavors to choose from. But the original Franks is awesome..not too hot, just enough kick.
Jasmine D.
Greenville, Texas
So ready to try this ..my boyfriend has already fell in love with this hot sauce a long time ago so he was excited to begin with. Thanks 😍
Jessica P.
Love franks! I'm already a big fan. It's not too spicy, its just the right amount. The original, in my opinion, is the best one they have.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I just got my tasty voxbox with this hot sauce in side, it's officially one of my favorite hot sauce it is really good I absolutely love it
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing my family loves hot sauce so when I opened my box and saw the huge bottle of red hot we all got very happy needless to say hahaha!
Lashanda C.
Ridgeland , MS
Nice and spicy with just enough kick. Not overly hot and great for making hot wings. One of my favor of all time. Also it reasonably price.
Blanca S.
Las Vegas, NV
After trying other hot sauces, i think this one is the best! It's not as spicy.. it's great in soups, burgers, chips & so many other foods.
Eloisa R.
Frank's red hot original is has a good flavor i love how you can use it on everything to spice things up recomend for alk the chilly lovers
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?