BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Absolutely love this hot sauce! Had taco Tuesday as soon as I received this! So good! If you like spicy this is definitely a great on to buy
Elizabeth B.
Fremont, CA
As a vegetarian it's crucial to add flavor to food in order to not get bored, I used to love hot wings and now I use this on veggies. So god
Mayra V.
Love, love it!! I usually don't like spicy/hot spicy but this souces is a game changer. Added to chicken for flavor and it taste amazing!!
Susana V.
Katy , TX
Me encanto su sabor, es un picante medio pero sabroso. Realza cualquier tipo de comida sin o pocas los demás sabores. La comprare sin duda.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Mmm I absolutely love the spice this hot sauce adds to literally everything. I need spice with every meal, and this is definitely my go to.
Jessica M.
Very spicy but tasty! Definitely recommend this. Great to add to rice or chili! Yummy! Received this for free from Influenster for review!
Janeth R.
Charlotte, NC
I love it. Tastes very good and is not so spicy is perfect. When I tried it I fell in love with this sauce I want to use it for everything.
Clad V.
It has a ok spice and flavor...not my type of hot sauce but I can eat it and somewhat enjoy...I guess it depends on what you u put it on...
Miriam G.
Los Angeles, CA
My first timw trying it out i really like it and even more that it was spicy well for me . forsure gonna buy some agter im fone w this ons
Eloisa R.
Frank's red hot original is has a good flavor i love how you can use it on everything to spice things up recomend for alk the chilly lovers
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?