BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia P.
Me encanta todo lo que recibo gratis, y esta salsa me la mandaron completamente gratis, y lo mejor de todo esque esta muy buena esta salsa
Rachel A.
It's not a lie at all. This hot sauce can go virtually on anything...well not ice cream...ok so almost anything and taste realllllly good.
Jessica d.
FREEPORT, NY
I dont know what it is about this hot sauce but it goes with everything. I love to Mix this hot sauce with bbq it blends together so well.
Eloisa R.
Frank's red hot original is has a good flavor i love how you can use it on everything to spice things up recomend for alk the chilly lovers
Marianny S.
newark, NJ
Best hot sauce I've ever taste is no to hot just how I like it. Gives the food an amazing taste and you can use it with mostly everything.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
claudia s.
Hopkins, MN
I'm a not a huge fan of spicy but I'm impressed with this hot sauce. It has just that perfect kick that makes the meal speacial. Looove it!
Dominique S.
Marrero, LA
!!!!!! I was always a Tabasco type of person but this is amazing!! Will deff be repurchasing another bottle. Cause this one won't last long
Vonnette G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing my family loves hot sauce so when I opened my box and saw the huge bottle of red hot we all got very happy needless to say hahaha!
James H.
Lantana, FL
Can never have too much of franks... looks like it'll be a hot wing night. I've been using franks since college and don't plan on stopping
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?