BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
milagros o.
Canyon lake, TX
Foodie Expert
Love is so good in BBQ and in all the meats love is so good and spicy and delicious one of the best my family loved
Melinda E.
Philadelphia , PA
Franks had always been the hot sauce of choice in my family . Haven't used it in a while but summers coming so yayy
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Es muy buena para compartir y para comer con comidas. No pica tanto y da un toque de sabor muy bueno a las comidas.
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
I've always loved Red Hot I put it on everything and my favorite is pizza!!!!! I am so excited to have gotten this
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I don't really like spicy stuff, but I enjoy this. It has a good flavor. It's pretty affordable.
Maria A.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Y'all this hot sauce is so good! Just used it on this chicken and it's delicious! I will definitely be buying more.
Patricia G.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I am not eating much spicy, but this sauce is great, this very delicious, I will definitely buy it and recomendare!
Lilly V.
Foodie Expert
I love this new hot sauce it goes with any kind of food ,gives it a spicy tang to every bite of your food love it !
SEBASTIAN M.
Katy, TX
Pretty good kick for my meals! Not as hot as I expected but define try good taste and will probably keep eating it
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
GREAT WITH BUFFALO WINGS! It's not too spicy either it's perfect. It also great with just chicken breast or burgers
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?