BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Benn wanting to try it for a long time but didn't wanna spend the money and not like it. #gotitfree and loved it. I'll be buying more soon.
Antwanette D.
I put this on everything this is the only hot sauce that i use it taste so good lots of flavor but not over powering with a spicy hot taste
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
My first timw trying it out i really like it and even more that it was spicy well for me . forsure gonna buy some agter im fone w this ons
Melissa P.
Titusville, FL
Me and my husband love it. I use it on almost anything. It's the right amount of spicey and tangy flavors that compliment almost any dish.
Roxana m.
I absolutely love it!! It gives food the right hint of spice without over powering the natural flavors. My go to now instead of tobasco *:)
Adriana  .
Great sauce for chicken sandwiches.Thank you for the chance to enjoy your complimentary sandwich.I recommended to my friends and relatives.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
This sauce is the BOMB.COM!!! I literally put it on everything no joke lol. The flavor is amazing and I can't compare it to anything else.
Yshaira S.
Staten island , NY
I received this in my voxbox. Normally i am not much a fan of hot sause but i did like the taste. I would suggest it to hot sause lovers .
Yesenia P.
Me encanta todo lo que recibo gratis, y esta salsa me la mandaron completamente gratis, y lo mejor de todo esque esta muy buena esta salsa
Christina W.
This is my absollute favorite hot sauce! It adds some heat without overwhelming and has really good flavor, awesome for hot wing sauce too!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?