BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Claudia D.
Love this stuff!

I use it on literally everything! From chicken to meats to rice bowls. I like spicy and this is definitely the right amount!
Alycia M.
Wickliffe, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only hot sauce that I use to make anything buffalo-flavored. It is the best tasting hot sauce compared to others that I've tried.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
My husband and I love adding this to our burgers before cooking them. It gives them a flavor of buffalo wings and a little extra spice. Mmm.
JANE D.
This is the best tasting hot sauce. Not hot enough to burn your tough but just hot enough to add a little kick. Its contains a lot of sodium.
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
got this product for free for testing n I may say I love it n it comes in handy lovee the taste not to spicy just perfect for me n my family
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel like its too watery but it goes great to make hot wings or anything that is kinda sloppy lol wish it had a more spice kick to it tho
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Ready for the perfect fried chicken recipe? Dry mix: salt pepper garlic powder cayenne cumin. Wet mix: egg and frank red hot. You're welcome.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
This stuff is spicy if u use a lot of it! But it's not anything I couldn't handle. I love hot stuff! We even tried it on chips! It was good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?