BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raquel P.
Mcallen, TX
While not my go-to condiment...gotta admit its got just the right amount of kick for those special foods that go well with some hotsauce!!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Honestly, I never thought I would like Franks Red Hot in a million years. Turns out, I really love the taste of Buffalo wings in a bottle.
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love the spicy taste it gives all my food. I'm Hispanic so I love to add a little spice to my foods and this came perfect with everything
Rachel A.
It's not a lie at all. This hot sauce can go virtually on anything...well not ice cream...ok so almost anything and taste realllllly good.
Amanda H.
Hesperia, CA
This is the best hot sauce, not just for wings but for anything!  We love it.  It is a great value and worth every penny!
Amy M.
Galion, OH
This is one of my favorite condiments ever! The taste is amazing and it can be put on almost anything! Eggs, meat, potatoes, or in recipes!
Tayla P.
West Newbury, MA
I LOVE FRANKS! i literally use this stuff on everything its the best! perfect for summer cookouts to top on a burger, hot dog, or whatever!
Jasmine S.
I absolutely love it I go through a bottle like nothing. I love making buffalo chicken dip with it. Everyone I know loves the taste of it.
cindy o.
I love franks redhot sauce I use it on my wings for cookouts. Always a great flavor on my meat. Definitely try it you won't be disappointed
Mari R.
Perfect amount of spicy but the vinegar taste is a little too potent for my liking. Would recommend to someone who enjoys a vinegar taste.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?