BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
Great product, is great for wings and has a really good flavor to it ! If you like spicy stuff I definitely recommend
wendy b.
Hudson, WI
I love this sauce I use it for my famous hot wings will never use anything else baby this is a hot that is always in
Emely C.
Foodie Expert
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is my go-to hot sauce of choice. Plus buffalo chicken wing dip just wouldn't be the same without it.
Yessi V.
Foodie Expert
I'm so obsessed over this sauce! I'm a Latina that loves hot sauce and this has seriously brought balance to my food.
Trevor W.
Foodie Expert
I put it on everything! Just to give otherwise bland food a little extra “umph”. Hot dogs, pizza, eggs...you name it.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Makes everything more yummier and tastier. I love it most on my bags of Lays chips.
Eileen C.
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing sauce the quality and the taste are amazing I really love it! I totally recommend it to my friends
Lorena A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gives a really good taste to the food. It is hot but it will not burn your mouth. I eat it on top of everything now.
Viridiana P.
Woodstock, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this hot sauce. I put it on fries, chicken and burgers. The tangy taste makes it so much better.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?