BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sonya V.
Mckinney, TX
My family loves the Frank's hot sauce and if you've never tried it on popcorn, you just must get some soon! Perfect for movie night at home!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is a good hot sauce not the best but it's also not bad. I like the chipotle sauce way way more than I like this one. Hot but not to hot
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
krista p.
This stuff is the best to make hot wings with! Its so simple and fast to make on days you want a snack or even superbowl for a larger party!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lisa B.
Grand Island, NE
We mix this with Daisy sour cream and it makes the zestiest and creamiest dressing for fish tacos and anything else you want a lil zest on!
Adriana  .
Great sauce for chicken sandwiches.Thank you for the chance to enjoy your complimentary sandwich.I recommended to my friends and relatives.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Me encanto su sabor, es un picante medio pero sabroso. Realza cualquier tipo de comida sin o pocas los demás sabores. La comprare sin duda.
Karen M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like it because it has a kick but it's not too hot so it's enjoyable, which I love. I'll definitely be buying more bottles in the future.
Pamela G.
Laredo, TX
Best hot sauce ever!!!!!!! Reminds me of home, even though I am miles away. I got in my Playa VoxBox and it has been the best thing so far.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?