BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Marie S.
I'm not a huge fan of this hot sauce. Too much vinegar!! But it's good mixed with ranch on Buffalo wings! The hubs seems to like it at least.
Alycia M.
Wickliffe, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Alma P.
PALMETTO, FL
Really great hot sauce!! It is spicy but very good. I like it with chicken. It is for everyone that like a little bit of spicy in their food.
Keili S.
Austell, GA
The only hot sauce I like to use for hot wings. It has such great flavor and you can find it at just about any store with a grocery section.
Glow Y.
Hot Sauce that kicks up the flavor on just about anything. Great base for chicken wongs. And you can beat the price! Add flavor not calories!
Tiffanie F.
Austin, Tx
Used Frank's to make their buffalo chicken dip and everyone loved it! Would love to make this again. Franks is the best hot sauce out there!
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is a good hot sauce not the best but it's also not bad. I like the chipotle sauce way way more than I like this one. Hot but not to hot
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Absolutely love this hot sauce! Had taco Tuesday as soon as I received this! So good! If you like spicy this is definitely a great on to buy
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
My husband and I love adding this to our burgers before cooking them. It gives them a flavor of buffalo wings and a little extra spice. Mmm.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?