BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rebeca H.
Hialeah, FL
I love adding an extra kick to my food using red hot ! If you like hot sauce, and haven't tried this give it a shot !
Trevor W.
Foodie Expert
I put it on everything! Just to give otherwise bland food a little extra “umph”. Hot dogs, pizza, eggs...you name it.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Makes everything more yummier and tastier. I love it most on my bags of Lays chips.
Rossana C.
Windermere, FL
I put this on my chicken and made some awesome spicy chicken sandwhiches! These were great and a real crowd pleaser!
Yessi V.
Foodie Expert
I'm so obsessed over this sauce! I'm a Latina that loves hot sauce and this has seriously brought balance to my food.
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, Ca
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce... it's delicious and tested so good... don't put a lot... I got this product for free...
Glyniel C.
Foodie Expert
I love this Buffalo sauce! I put it on everything. I really enjoy making this into a wing sauce or to flavor chicken.
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is my go-to hot sauce of choice. Plus buffalo chicken wing dip just wouldn't be the same without it.
Viridiana P.
Woodstock, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this hot sauce. I put it on fries, chicken and burgers. The tangy taste makes it so much better.
priscila b.
love it! it goes good with everything and the spiciness is perfect. The price is worth it for the flavor and quality!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?