BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce lover and I love this hot sauce! I use it on pretty much everything, especially with chicken! It has the perfect amount of heat! The only bad thing about this bottle is it's really runny and runs out fast! I've only used it a few times and I'm already half way through the bottle! Maybe it's because I love hot sauce and I use it a lot of it lol. I received this product complimentary in my Influesnter Playa Voxbox for testing purposes.
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I received my Franks RedHot complimentary in my Playa VoxBox. I honestly like the taste of it, it reminds me of Sriracha. I tried it with crackers and I liked it lol. This hot sauce would pair good with some stir fry, in my opinion. It's spicy but not a spice that you can't handle you'll feel the spice literally for 3 seconds and it goes away. I would definitely but this & I would also recommend it.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Diana R.
Diana R.
Foodie Expert
My best friend loves hot sauce a lot, I don't really like them cause I can't handle spicy. So I invited her over for a cook out and she prepare this honey spicy chicken with Frank's RedHot sauce and everyone was loving it. I tried it and it was actually really good. If you like spicy you will love the sauce, but if you know how to cook with it you can actually tone down the spicy part with the right ingredients. It is not expensive and you can find it almost anywhere.
luisana l.
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
esta salsa fue una sorpresa increible, pensaba que seria muy picante y pues la probe con cierta desconfianza, pero me agrado la sensacion jajajajajaj. por otro lado es una opcion muy sana y sin ingredientes raros! a mi esposo y a mi nos encanto, ahora generalmente esta presentes en nuestras comidas. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Beverly, NJ
Its a pretty good sauce for those who want to get into chili and enjoy it without blowing your head off. For the inexperienced consumers, this is an amazing sauce. With more experienced chiliheads (like me) its got a good taste, not quite the heat though. Even putting tons on your food wont really give you that satisfying burn. Its a very safe hot sauce. I could scull it and wont feel like my oesophagus is on fire and will break out of my body.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I recived a bottle of Frank's for testing purposes but I've been using Frank's for years!

I've been long dieting long term and more or less stick to a few different basic meals. As a result, I like to add sauces to my food to change up the flavors and make em more exciting when I can. Frank's is my absoloute favorite!

I always have to laugh at the "I put this * on everything" because I too, put this on everything! Need to spice up chicken, or veggies, or eggs? Just add a dash of Frank's!
Carla T.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I recently received the Playa Voxbox and the first thing i did was try Frank's Red Hit sauce, I really liked how it gave my food I had that day a good kick but not like burning hot where you immediately need water right after you took your first bite. It can be that way if you put too many drops of course, but with 2 or 3 it gives it that perfect kick to you food so YES i would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys spicy foods!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Foodie Expert
#contest @influenster #free from them to try and boy I have never tried this hot sauce before and it is good great for tacos but best for chicken wings or just chicken my daughter likes it with popcorn lol , the taste is tangy but not over spicy just enough to give it flavor. I recommend if u want something with a little flavor for chicken or chicken wings. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ana V.
Ana V.
Orlando, FL
This Frank Red Hot Original sauce is awesome. My husband and kids love spicy stuff and they use it for a lot of stuff. Like popcorn, wings and dips. I did a Buffalo BBQ spicy sauce (in a pan heat up, Frank red hot sauce, BBQ sauce, butter, brown sugar and white vinegar) is delicious on wings.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is hands down, my favorite hot sauce. Other hot sauces I have tried are just simply hot, with no flavor. Others have a ton of flavor but not enough spice. I love Frank's because it gives a nice flavor is not too tomato-y or smokey but also a great heat.

I use this on everything! Eggs, pizza, burgers, pasta, you name it. The flavor is pretty universal and works on a variety of different foods.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?