BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is one of the best hot sauces out there. I love it! This hot sauce goes great with any and everything. I bought at ALDI at a really great low price. The flavor is amazing, it has just the right amount of hotness where you wont even have to add a lot, just a couple of drops.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
As a member of Influenster.com I received this for free to review and I couldn't be any happier! It's great to go with anything! I became a vegetarian not long ago and this makes my Vegan Buffalo Wings taste better and closer to the real thing! My sister came over and loved eating it even by itself! Not very spicy and the taste is amazing! Can't wait to buy more!
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother told me about this hot sauce a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. I got a recipe from their site for hot wings and have been using this hot sauce for hot wings ever since. A little goes a long way and I add a little butter with it before adding it to my wings.
Dee L.
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of spicy foods. I put pepper sauce on almost everything. When I received this in my PlayaBox I was so excited to try it! I love the spicy kick to it. It is perfect and adds flavor to any food. I will definitely be purchasing some Red Hot Pepper Sauce.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce has to be by far the best Sauce I've ever tasted! The taste is enjoyable but it's not as "Hot" as I expected. I was a bit disappointed on that but this product still gets a 4 four star rating. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It might not be as "Hot" as other sauces but it's definitely delicious! Especially on wings!!!
Amanda S.
Santa Clara, CA
I didn't know what to expect. I am very picky with hot sauces... BUT @FranksRedHots is delicious. Perfect blend of savory and spice. This would be an incredible chicken wing dip. I had it on pizza and I now have a favorite hot sauce! That k you to the @Influenster #contest for introducing me to this product! I highly recommend this sauce !
Samantha R.
Brandon, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce to use! I put it on almost everything and I'm not just saying that lol. It's the perfect amount of spicy and it's the best flavor I've found in a bottled sauce. It's not super hot but it does have a nice kick to it. Five stars! I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. Try it!
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
Foodie Expert
As a buffalonian, I have grown up on franks. Franks is the best hot sauce out there. It has the perfect kick of spice but with a very smooth texture. I use franks in everything from chicken wing dip, to my chili! I would absolutely recommend franks hot sauce !!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?