BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Marlene M.
This red hot salsa is amazing. It goes with everything you want to. Is spicy but since it's cayenne pepper sauce it doesn't burn your mouth but it blows your mind. I recommend it. It came on my complimentary voxbox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Julissa S.
So tasty! One of my favorites go to for chicken or even just simply putting it on popcorn! The flavor is amazing and price is great! Thanks Influenster for the complimentary bottle! Definitely recommend to other!
Luke P.
Milwaukee, WI
I was super excited to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot in my Gents Vox Box. Every fridge needs some Franks in it. It's one of the most versatile hot sauces out there. It's not super spicy but it has a good Louisiana style flavor that can be used on a ton of foods. Homemade wings, pizza, popcorn are my favorite ways to use Franks.
Johanna R.
Long Beach, CA
Thanks to Influenster's Playa voxbox i got this hot sauce and I'm usually not one to use hot sauce in my food but I started adding it to my chicken for lunch and it wasn't too spicy but added just enough flavor and it's starting to be my new fave thing to add to my food
Jerry P.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the easiest way to spice up a bland meal! I put it on wings, chicken breasts, buffalo chicken dip, and more. I received a bottle of frank's red hot sauce complimentary from Influenster to sample and I couldn't wait to use it. I was already familiar with the sauce, but I began using it on more meals than before and realized how versatile it really is. Highly recommended if you like to add a little kick to your meals!
Jasmine R.
Lakeland, FL
Frank's RedHot is one of the best hot sauces out there. I love it! This hot sauce goes great with any and everything. I bought at ALDI at a really great low price. The flavor is amazing, it has just the right amount of hotness where you wont even have to add a lot, just a couple of drops.
Rosa R.
Right amount of subtle kick with a vinegar base which I enjoy very much. If you can't take spicy this is a good one to start with in moderation to build up a little tolerance. Does not overwhelm the flavor of the food but accompanies it nicely. #gotitfree #playavoxbox #contest
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This hot sauce is amazing. Frank's RedHot Original Cayanne Pepper Sauce goes deliciously on chicken wings, enchiladas, and fajitas.  It has a spicy yet vinegary taste to it and would be good on a lot of different foods. I still haven't tried it on my eggs or has browns yet! This product is also very affordable and a little goes a long way. You don't need much!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?