BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Naya L.
South Bend , IN
Best hot sauce out there. My family puts this on everything it males everything soo good. Weve gotton so used to it its not even hot any more
Elizabeth B.
Fremont, CA
As a vegetarian it's crucial to add flavor to food in order to not get bored, I used to love hot wings and now I use this on veggies. So god
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
My son loves spicy things. And he says that it's pretty spicy but very delicious. He's normally a fan of siracha but this may take the lead!
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Love love this sauce. It's great on chicken to make wings or to marinate and make a buffalo chicken sandwich. I also like to put it on chips.
brenda G.
Pasadena, TX
got this product for free for testing n I may say I love it n it comes in handy lovee the taste not to spicy just perfect for me n my family
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
This hot sauce is so good! It's not too overbearing of a taste but it adds a nice kick and flavor to your food! I would recommend to friends.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
Definetly a kick not my kind of spice but still good...the price is good! It's good on chicken and just when you want an extra kick to dishes
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
It was my 1st time trying this hot sauce gotta say it surprise me definitely good with any type of food has a good taste I would recommended
Julie N.
My sister got me this to try out and i am not a fan. It is not as spicy as i expected. It has a sour taste which reminds me a lot of tabasco.
Claudia D.
Love this stuff!

I use it on literally everything! From chicken to meats to rice bowls. I like spicy and this is definitely the right amount!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?