BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fara D.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of buffalo flavor but this is ok for who wants that flavor that is not to spicy.
Antonia E.
Foodie Expert
This is a must in my house, because my family love hot sauce, and so far this is our favorite one!
Debbie L.
Owings, MD
Tooootally love this hot sauce! This is one of a kind! If you love spicy stuff you need to get this
Maria  E.
Victoria , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste but I prefer the Buffalo wing one better! Specially when making wings in the oven
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutly enjoyed this sauce with my hamburger and Im convinced that I will buy this sauce 🍔😍😊🖒🤗
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love adding spice to my food, especially my soups and my meats!! 😋😋😋😋😋 yummy gives it a little kick
noemi h.
Love it! Gives every meal a little spice! Totally recommend to anyone I know! Make sure you try it.
Kassandra R.
San Diego, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce some of the best bottled hot sauce I've had!
Melinda C.
El Paso, TX
Pairs perfectly with gold barbecue sauce for outstanding chicken from wings to thighs or drumsticks
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
Oh so hot! Good spicy flavor, not just heat. Goes well with almost anything. Not too pricey either.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?