BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Love love this sauce. It's great on chicken to make wings or to marinate and make a buffalo chicken sandwich. I also like to put it on chips.
Areli S.
I received this in the Playa VoxBox and I couldn't be more excited. I have been using this in my food for a splash of heat when I want some.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
It was my 1st time trying this hot sauce gotta say it surprise me definitely good with any type of food has a good taste I would recommended
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
This hot sauce is so good! It's not too overbearing of a taste but it adds a nice kick and flavor to your food! I would recommend to friends.
Sonya V.
Mckinney, TX
My family loves the Frank's hot sauce and if you've never tried it on popcorn, you just must get some soon! Perfect for movie night at home!
Ash L.
I love this Hot Sauce it goes with everything under the sun and more! I usually eat with meat but sometimes I'll add to like eggs super good.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
This product is so yummy, and the bottle is so big it will last me forever!!!! I highly recommend this!!! I will forever keep it in my purse.
Claudia D.
Love this stuff!

I use it on literally everything! From chicken to meats to rice bowls. I like spicy and this is definitely the right amount!
Ninoshka F.
Newark, NJ
The best hot souce i ever try im sow in love with this have to be in all my foods 😍😍😍😍😍 Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?