BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Katy, TX
I love using this sauce to spice up my chicken sandwhich😍 Have tried other but none have satisfy my taste buds🤗
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of spicy or hot sauce at all but this one was pretty good especially to use with wings.
Kasandra R.
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
This hot sauce is amazing and could go with all kind of food I made buffalo dip with it and It came out good the price is perfect
Claribel R.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
What the yum? Lol. I love Frank's RedHot! It's the perfect amount of spicy without being too overwhelming.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Amazing with wings!! Great product! Definitely recommend this for anyone who likes a spicy BBQ sauce!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love using the red hot buffalo wing sauce to make buffalo chicken dip or with celery sticks! great flavor and spice without being overpowering.
Shatoni A.
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Paola B.
Paola B.
Foodie Expert
I dontt like pepper but i gift that for my cousin and her love that sauce with kitchen and every food that this can used in. I dont like i dont like
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I received mine broken:( but I've tried it before I usually use on wings or chicken. It's a mild sauce for me.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
This is hands-down mine and my fiance's favorite hot sauce we left a dip are chicken strips in it and it's cheap
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?