BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Makes the best wing sauce! Frank's Red Hot sauce is so so good! Has a great hot flavor. Really great for Buffalo wings!
Erika P.
Foodie Expert
I love this product it really does go good on all things chicken burgers chips pickles I love it it's a true good hero
Susana C.
I love this sauce for hot wings! Perfect buffalo sauce, not like other sauces that taste like vinegar this ones perfect
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
Perla D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must have if your are going to make Hot wings. Wouldn't use anything else. Glad I got it as part of my VoxBox
cynthia c.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this sauce! It has an amazing flavor and easy to use. Definitely plan on buying another when i run out.
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
This has a Very good taste!!! I am a spicy food lover and I can say this sauce is really good!! I recomend this product
Jessica A.
Love this sauce! So good on everything! Pizza, fried chicken, eggs literally everything! Not so hot just an enough kick
Teryl G.
Statesville , NC
This is THE best hot sauce. Make some buffalo chicken dip and sit back watch some football. Your guests will love it!!
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. Just the right amount of spice. Has great flavor. I would recommend making buffalo chicken sliders.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?