BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love how great this taste and it goes with everything. Definitely adds flavor to my all my meals especially since I have to watch my diet.
Makeup b.
Tampa, FL
The flavor is good, but I didn't want it in my box. I was surprised to see it . I recommend using it on wings or any buffalo chicken recipes.
B W.
Simply the best hot sauce. Hot, tart, and tangy. Highly recommend eating it with French fries. Much more substantial than Tabasco or cholula.
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
Absolutely love this hot sauce! Had taco Tuesday as soon as I received this! So good! If you like spicy this is definitely a great on to buy
Keili S.
Austell, GA
The only hot sauce I like to use for hot wings. It has such great flavor and you can find it at just about any store with a grocery section.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
My favorite sauce for wings. I do prefer the buffalo one by this brand more but this has great flavor and a bit of a kick. Not too much tho.
Victoria J.
Big Wells, TX
Tastes so good with beef tacos and some Mexican rice yummm.. so good !! Would recommend to other people that like spicy sauces in there food.
Alycia M.
Wickliffe, OH
I liked the secure packaging of the hot sauce. It had lots of flavor you could defiantly taste the cayenne. Really adds a kick to your meal.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only hot sauce that I use to make anything buffalo-flavored. It is the best tasting hot sauce compared to others that I've tried.
Alexsandra G.
Corona, CA
I love this hot sauce. I've always used the "wings" one for pizza and chicken. However, I found I especially liked this one on my popcorn! 😋
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?