BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Luz L.
Lansing, IL
Foodie Expert
Love the taste! Not spicy but zesty enough to enjoy your food! I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Ashley Anne A.
Hialeah, FL
Love Franks!!! Goes great on everything but I especially love it on tacos and baked potatoes!!!
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Sooooo good!!! Especially with wings!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce. I literally put it on everything. I couldn't make it through life without it.
Kate R.
Lancaster , PA
Foodie Expert
Super good! I love spicy foods and this sauce is really tasty and spicy!! Must try it at home!
Kimberly R.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is really spicy depending how much you put, I always put it on my cup of noodles or tacos
Milena R.
Sugar Land, TX
Really good! Not soooo spicy. I really liked. Received for free, Influenster box. Just testing.
Kristin P.
By far my absolutely favorite hot sauce. Full of flavor and great To mix to make a perfect dip!
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Foodie Expert
You can't find a better hot wing sauce in the market. And for this price $$ it's a great deal.
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Got this for free from Influenster. Taste amazing on my chicken. I would definitely recommend.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?